End of Season Predictions 2024/25

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You really rate Solanke this highly? As a Spurs fan I'm not particularly enthralled with us being linked to him. Doesn't seem top level to me.
I didn't but last year seemed to be a breakthrough year for him. If he keeps it up, he would be ideal for you. It's clear, to me but what's that worth 😄, that a proper striker is your missing link. Have that and you could have a great season

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't but last year seemed to be a breakthrough year for him. If he keeps it up, he would be ideal for you. It's clear, to me but what's that worth 😄, that a proper striker is your missing link. Have that and you could have a great season
Just feels a bit kneejerk to throw money at him after one half-decent top flight season. We've seen it plenty of times in the past. But still, signing him is better than no striker.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just feels a bit kneejerk to throw money at him after one half-decent top flight season. We've seen it plenty of times in the past. But still, signing him is better than no striker.
In an ideal world you would sit tight and see if he can repeat last season. The way the market is though, if he has a good season he suddenly becomes an £80m striker and you can't afford him.

I don't think he actually needs to score 20+ goals for you. If he can score 12-15 but be a focal point then you will get more out of Son, Richarlison and others.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Predictions

Top six:
1. City
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Aston Villa
5. Man United
6. Chelsea

Bottom three:
18. Fulham
19. Leicester City
20. Ipswich Town

PL top scorer: Haaland

FA Cup winner: Liverpool

League Cup winner: Man City

Champion's League winner: Real Madrid

First manager sacked: Enzo Maresca

Best signing: Amadou Onana

Worst signing/biggest flop: Füllkrug

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Predictions

Top six:
1. City
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Aston Villa
5. Man United
6. Chelsea

Bottom three:
18. Fulham
19. Leicester City
20. Ipswich Town

FA Cup winner: Liverpool

League Cup winner: Man City

Best signing: Amadou Onana

Worst signing/biggest flop: Füllkrug
Tough crowd, predicting your own team relegation!

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Predictions

Top six:
1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Newcastle
6. Man Utd

Bottom three:
18. Nottm Forest
19. Bournemouth
20. Ipswich

PL top scorer: Isak

FA Cup winner: Arsenal

League Cup winner: Newcastle Utd

First manager sacked: Nuno Espirito Santo

Best signing: Yankuba Minteh (Brighton £30m bargain)

Worst signing/biggest flop: Fullkrug

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Predictions

Top six:
1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. L'pool
4. United
5. Villa
6. Spurs

Bottom three:
18. Forest
19. Leicester
20. Ipswich

FA Cup winner: United

League Cup winner: L'Pool

Best signing: Zirkzee

Worst signing/biggest flop: Zirkzee

IanMcC

Visit site
This is a fun predictions competition, on a website we visit for pleasure. I must admit I am a wee bit offended that Paperboy has decided to mock my selections through comment, without explaining why or even producing predictions himself.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
This is a fun predictions competition, on a website we visit for pleasure. I must admit I am a wee bit offended that Paperboy has decided to mock my selections through comment, without explaining why or even producing predictions himself.

Mock ?

I guess it was just him laughing at you not having Liverpool in the top 6 or Spurs in the top 3 - either which are highly amusing to him even more so when he is a Liverpool fan

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mock ?

I guess it was just him laughing at you not having Liverpool in the top 6 or Spurs in the top 3 - either which are highly amusing to him even more so when he is a Liverpool fan
I thought it was just the Solanke stuff to be honest, that was the most outlandish thing he said.

Edit: No, you're right actually. He laughed at LT as well who left Liverpool out. I don't think it's that far-fetched, they've got a new untested manager and haven't really strengthened the squad at all. Seven or eight good teams into six places doesn't go.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I thought it was just the Solanke stuff to be honest, that was the most outlandish thing he said.

Edit: No, you're right actually. He laughed at LT as well who left Liverpool out. I don't think it's that far-fetched, they've got a new untested manager and haven't really strengthened the squad at all. Seven or eight good teams into six places doesn't go.

Not sure there is 7 or 8 good teams -expect the top 3 to the same and then spurs to overtake Villa who will struggle with CL

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Come on folks, this is a bit of fun. If someone chooses to disagree with you then, providing they do it without becoming offensive, accept they disagree and move on.

I’ve deleted a post which is a bit of an overreaction. No more please.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure there is 7 or 8 good teams -expect the top 3 to the same and then spurs to overtake Villa who will struggle with CL
It's tricky, I've ended up with Villa in 3rd by accident almost. I think Liverpool will struggle for the reasons I mentioned above, can't see Chelsea or United improving, and for Spurs it felt a little bit too bold to put us in 3rd so that only left Villa. 😂

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'll be honest, I didn't notice that I'd left Liverpool out 😂. As the season hasn't started yet, I'll go and amend that.

I thought the laughter was for my best and worst signings but I'll happily stand by them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll be honest, I didn't notice that I'd left Liverpool out 😂. As the season hasn't started yet, I'll go and amend that.

I thought the laughter was for my best and worst signings but I'll happily stand by them 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just noticed that.. Brereton is a bold call, but as I said on my post, there's still not been many stand-out signings yet.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just noticed that.. Brereton is a bold call, but as I said on my post, there's still not been many stand-out signings yet.

It's still far to early to predict the signings though, window doesn't close until the 1st sept is it? Lots of clubs won't have even started their business yet

We still have panic signing phase to come!