EM Golf Studio closing down

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yep shame to see Ed move on to pastures new, sounds like hes renting the studio out to someone else

Hes also selling off some stock if anyone looking, mainly putters I think, Evnroll, TM, Odyssey that ive seen

D

Deleted member 1740

Yep shame to see Ed move on to pastures new, sounds like hes renting the studio out to someone else

Hes also selling off some stock if anyone looking, mainly putters I think, Evnroll, TM, Odyssey that ive seen

I’m after a Evnroll er2 black if he has any.

D

Deleted member 1740

The only black one he has is the ER5, have to admit to being tempted lol, hes got the ER2 in silver

any links? I’ve got a ER1 in silver but have fancied the ER2 in Black since they were released

D

Deleted member 1740

i was looking at that too....but moved way too slow.

back to waiting for my ER2B to be delivered!

Have you ordered one?? I've looked all over and theres none to be found. Made a call yesterday though and placed an interest in 1.

D

Deleted member 1740

ordered one a week before the lockdown started. its been a brutal wait!

Were from? Shouldn't be too long, I've just had a notification to say they're back in stock off Evnroll ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I know @Lump said he bought one just before lockdown, I've been keeping a close eye on the FS section, he doesnt keep his gear long ????

D

Deleted member 1740

was ordering through a local pro after a lesson/fitting. I may message him again and see what the state of play is. Was a slight custom fit, so not sure if that means delays

ah right. The guy I spoke to yesterday he said he’s got 24 on order and he’s expecting them in the next 2weeks or so.