Ducks in a Row...

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm a fairly neat person. I like things in alphabetical order, grouped by genre, and I hate wires all over the place.

So when it comes to fitting my clubs in my bag, well I'm constantly fighting with my other persona on how I do it.

I have a nice 14 way divider, and my bag also comes with one of them Putter wells. So I have 15 spots for clubs.

I like my woods at the back, then my hybrids and low irons, then my mid irons, then wedges.

I like to go left to right on each row low to high. So I have 3 Wood, 5 Wood, Driver, etc...

3 Wood - 5 Wood - Driver
6 Iron - 5 Iron - 4 Hybrid - 5 Hybrid
7 Iron - 8 Iron - 9 Iron - Spare Slot
PW - SW - LW

Putter in well.

Problem I have is that I have 14 clubs and 15 spots. It's messing me up. ha ha.

I feel the Feng Shui is off and I'm sure its going to cause me to drop shots. ;)

Interested to hear from any other golf odd balls. I know 14 clubs is the limit, and although I'm not playing competition golf, I may well do soon, so I prefer to get in the right habit.

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think you need some serious help buddy or a really small umbrella :thup:

ha ha, well my thinking is that if I have a clear mind with my golf bag, that will translate to a better golf game. Seen as golf is a psychological as well as physical game. I bet Tiger has a system.

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
ha ha, well my thinking is that if I have a clear mind with my golf bag, that will translate to a better golf game. Seen as golf is a psychological as well as physical game. I bet Tiger has a system.

I would bet Tiger doesnt even look in his bag and lets his caddie look after it ;)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
As far as im aware there is nothing stopping you having alignment sticks in your bag, as long as you dont use them during a round .

or you could fill up the gap with an extendible golf ball retriever if you were desperate :)

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As far as im aware there is nothing stopping you having alignment sticks in your bag, as long as you dont use them during a round .

or you could fill up the gap with an extendible golf ball retriever if you were desperate :)

Ah yes, that's a good idea. Or maybe I need to go and have a word with myself and deal with the 1 extra space, perhaps as a reminder that I have room in my game to improve? Kind of like a metaphor. Hmm, I like that idea.

3Sixty

Medal Winner
Visit site
This is what you need.

Siglo-Cigar-Tee-on-the-green-550x736.jpg

Rumpokid

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm a fairly neat person. I like things in alphabetical order, grouped by genre, and I hate wires all over the place.

So when it comes to fitting my clubs in my bag, well I'm constantly fighting with my other persona on how I do it.

I have a nice 14 way divider, and my bag also comes with one of them Putter wells. So I have 15 spots for clubs.

I like my woods at the back, then my hybrids and low irons, then my mid irons, then wedges.

I like to go left to right on each row low to high. So I have 3 Wood, 5 Wood, Driver, etc...

3 Wood - 5 Wood - Driver
6 Iron - 5 Iron - 4 Hybrid - 5 Hybrid
7 Iron - 8 Iron - 9 Iron - Spare Slot
PW - SW - LW

Putter in well.

Problem I have is that I have 14 clubs and 15 spots. It's messing me up. ha ha.

I feel the Feng Shui is off and I'm sure its going to cause me to drop shots. ;)

Interested to hear from any other golf odd balls. I know 14 clubs is the limit, and although I'm not playing competition golf, I may well do soon, so I prefer to get in the right habit.
Are the tins of beans all stacked correctly in your cupboard, with labels to the front in sell by date order..If not, you are only a part timer..;)

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My bag would drive you nuts then

I go

Driver-3 wood-5 wood
hybrid-7-Pw
5-8-52
6-9-56

So a cross with my woods, then up and down with my hybrids/irons then I have a putter pit at the top on its own (above the 3 wood)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I like uniformity too but there is much more important stuff on the course to be worrying about. Pretty sure bag set up wasn't in our New Thinking class this week but I'll email John O'Keeffe and say its playing havoc with my feng shui and see what he comes back with if you like. Not sure what my mental position A is with a hole waiting to be filled

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I like uniformity too but there is much more important stuff on the course to be worrying about. Pretty sure bag set up wasn't in our New Thinking class this week but I'll email John O'Keeffe and say its playing havoc with my feng shui and see what he comes back with if you like. Not sure what my mental position A is with a hole waiting to be filled

Well I could stuff my waterproofs in the spot for my golf balls, and put them wherever too.

I know people mock, but I've always led my life without a care in the world what people think. :)

Feng Shui is good enough for some, so its good enough for me. Takes no time to setup really.

I also quite like the putter where it is.