Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My bag would drive you nuts then

I go

Driver-3 wood-5 wood
hybrid-7-Pw
5-8-52
6-9-56

So a cross with my woods, then up and down with my hybrids/irons then I have a putter pit at the top on its own (above the 3 wood)

not really. I have a touch of the ocd at times. I can still nice a nice order to that. :thup:

I have a real lazymans ocd. Ill only do it with certain things. although I do sometimes catch myself straightening up menus in a Chinese for no reason. :eek:

recently got some plastic tubes for my bag recently.

woods hybrids at the back
5 6 7
8 9 pw
52 56 60

putter stuffed in the side.

wish I had of done it along time ago. makes putting my hands on them that much easier.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
just put another shaft in that slot with no head- or tour sticks cause anyone I see with tour sticks in their bag I know I'm going to beat:smirk:

OR

Get a pencil bag.....that should play havoc with your OCD

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I could stuff my waterproofs in the spot for my golf balls, and put them wherever too.

I know people mock, but I've always led my life without a care in the world what people think. :)

Feng Shui is good enough for some, so its good enough for me. Takes no time to setup really.

I also quite like the putter where it is.

I believe Feng Shui is an up and coming player but not making any mark in the Singapore tournament yet.

Nick_Toye

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yes, you. You have your 5w in between your 3 and driver.
And for some reason you have your 4hybrid before your 5hybrid.

3w - 5w - 1w
6i - 5i - 4h - 5h

If you are going left to right low to high it should go:

5w - 3w - 1w
6i - 5i - 5h - 4h

Typo. :) I actually have it as you say there.

lobthewedge

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well done Nick, a man after my own heart. My own bag set up follows the following model, top to bottom, left to right in ascending loft order.

Driver - 4W - Hyb
3i - 4i - 5i
6i - 7i - 8i - 9i
PW - 52d - 58d

The clubs have to be clean and ready for action, cant abide (so called) golfers who turn up with their bag in no recognisable order and dried in mud plastered all over their clubs. Look after your tools and they will look after you!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My bag would drive you nuts then

I go

Driver-3 wood-5 wood
hybrid-7-Pw
5-8-52
6-9-56

So a cross with my woods, then up and down with my hybrids/irons then I have a putter pit at the top on its own (above the 3 wood)
Heretic - burn him, burn him. :) Weld an approach wedge head onto your ball retriever. People will be sooooo jealous, you'll be the talk of the club.:thup: