DST Compressor

Soft hands

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just ordered one, been wanting one for a while even more so after reviews on here.

Out of interest how's ppl's scores been going since getting one?

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They're supposed to be forward. There is a white line/groove up the hozel that is supposed to point at your nose and look like a straight line, then you "know" your in the right position at the start. I have seen many tour pro images showing them looking pretty neutral at address with it though.

Check the video out on the DST website, they explain how it should be.

Here's some extra debate I'd like to throw in this thread though. The DST shaft is curved in "flexion" from the ball giving forward lean. Golf shafts, under load, should in-fact be in "extension" the other way at impact (Ping did a study on this to prove it) to give a square club face. I assume the DST shaft is a high "stiff flex" overall to maintain a slight curve at the line of tension?

Yeah I know that....but do you do this at address then do a full swing??

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I know that....but do you do this at address then do a full swing??

I did at the start, made sure I was in the right position then swung it. I hit a couple of Hank's and fats, but got to grips with it pretty quick. Now I don't have my hands so far forward but still have my left arm and shaft in a line but not as pronounced as the set up they use.

This thing shows your faults up instantly and that we are no where near how the Pros hit the ball.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was watching one on e bay , went to bid this morning and it is gone , Shewy you git 😁I am guessing it was you selling?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just ordered one, been wanting one for a while even more so after reviews on here.

Out of interest how's ppl's scores been going since getting one?

Had mine a few. weeks. Struggled with a few shanks early on but starting to get the hang of it. Distance is down on what I'd expect to hit an 8 iron but it is going forward and airborne so starting to come. Haven't been out and played too much recently so can't say if it's made a difference to my game yet

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Come on, someone must be bored or not getting on with 1 by now, cash waiting 👍😎

D

Deleted member 15344

What HC improvements or scoring improvements have people seen from using one ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Why does it all come down to this. Enough people on here seem to be happy with the improvement in their ball striking but getting a cut and good scores is reliant on far more than just that

because its the only quantifiable measure as to whether as a training aid it is successful would be my best guess

G

guest100718

because its the only quantifiable measure as to whether as a training aid it is successful would be my best guess

or you are using it to maintain a standard you are happy at.

D

Deleted member 16999

What HC improvements or scoring improvements have people seen from using one ?
Depending on results today, I will have dropped from 14 to 12 while using mine, the biggest improvement has been straighter Iron shots, still work in progress, maybe more in my head but way more confident in my irons since started using it.