Druid Golf

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Seen a lot of ads about Druid Golf, and I am interested in their Ambassador deal - shirt, top, jacket and cap for £99. Anyone got any of their clothing who can advise about quality and fit before I pull the trigger. Not that it seems too much of a risk at that price, end up saving about £70-80 depending on what you chose.
Genuine interest, no connection with Druids and not a plug - hence no link ;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've heard people say it's decent. I'm not sure that's a super amazing deal though, I'm sure you could find a collection of those four items for less on County Golf for example.

The Fader

Visit site
Regularly purchase Druids gear. Very happy with quality and style. Always seem to have a deal or offer available. Think its spend £99 and get 40% off everything at the moment. (Perhaps not the Ambassador bundle but you could try!! Code is Fortyoff). If that works - I doubt even County Golf can compete!!

My usual size is XL - I get 2XL in shirts and XL in jackets and mid layers if that helps.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Regularly purchase Druids gear. Very happy with quality and style. Always seem to have a deal or offer available. Think its spend £99 and get 40% off everything at the moment. (Perhaps not the Ambassador bundle but you could try!! Code is Fortyoff). If that works - I doubt even County Golf can compete!!

My usual size is XL - I get 2XL in shirts and XL in jackets and mid layers if that helps.
Did try the 40% off offer when I was having a look but doesn't work on bundle deals - pity!

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I got the polo, half zip and gillet last month. Half zip I don't like the fit in the shoulders/arms. Too baggy, almost too much material or something, something unusual about it

Gillet is absolutely gorgeous to wear. Polo nice too. For the price I couldn't complain

Grizzly

Visit site
Got some stuff from their sale last year, it was OK. I wouldn't have been so happy had I paid anywhere close to full whack though.

Boomy

Visit site
Just bought this from Druids to wear at a charity golf day, good quality, it’s that clingy stretchy material which I’m not keen on (prefer 100% cotton like Lyle & Scott) but none the less happy with it and a bargain price with the 40% off ??

8E81F78B-AC27-4103-AFDB-71FFD57FA166.jpeg

Douvit

Visit site
Have only good things to say about Druids Golf clothing that i've bought so far - really shines a light on the high prices of the main brands - shirts and midlayers are absolutely on par or better than the rest. I even picked up some of their end of stock shoes late last year and they've been great! I'll absolutely be sticking with the brand for clothing in future, and maybe try out a few other items as they come - i see balls are being launched soon.

I however do have an issue with their marketing - has anyone else noticed the price inflation that happens during their 'discount' sales? Saw that their prices were up by 40% alongside their FORTYOFF code...and notice now that that code isn't live anymore...and lo and behold their prices are back to where they were again. I had been keeping an eye on a few things in the hope of a sale so was delighted to see the discount being advertised but there was no discount really! The problem is that it will make me hesitate over future purchases - is this the 'real' price or should I wait for a discount or should I wait for the price to reset again? I'd much prefer a 5% discount on a steady price than what sounds like a 40% discount on prices that are inflated.