Downfield late Spring early Summer ??

D

Deleted member 1740

just in case you didn;t realise, opens in Scotland are individual, so prob drawn and you will playing for your handicap. if you already knew that good luck its a beast off the back tee;)

Yeah the “Gents single stroke” gave it away.

D

Deleted member 1740

If you're entering it and fancy a game on there beforehand give me a shout.

Thanks for the offer but I doubt time would allow, and if I did I’d have to repeat the whole conversation to my tart when I got back :whistle:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cabby- I'd be interested in playing. I'm sure williamalex1 and willieP would too, subject to availability. I just need a bit of advance warning to build up some flexi time.

I can also see you're going round in circles. My advice is- book a time and date, see who can come. You can't please everyone.

Also, if you need a few more [old] bodies for a mid- week meet , give me a shout :thup:. When you redeem yourself :rofl:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I think he’s a gonna  

news travels fast eh :rolleyes:

Anyway, the 31st is out I'm afraid for two reasons, 1) Some charity shotgun is on that kinda ties the course up and 2) probably most importantly, we're playing Blairgowrie away that day, so I'm hoping to be there :thup:

The good news is, I have booked the tee for 2 slot around 1.30 on the 30th May. Raise your hand if you want a game, dependant on numbers will be depend the price.

I will need a £20 deposit to confirm your place but there is no great hurry for that, I just need confirmed numbers, though I understand some can't commit just now.