Downfield late Spring early Summer ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thought I'd give this a wee bump, you guys still good for it ??

Course is looking great just now, fairways are superb and lush, greens are coming on, not overly quick but nice.

I'm about to take a ten day golfing sabbatical due to playing way too much recently, as my old bones ache :rolleyes:

only 10, couldn't you ,make it 17:ears:

Yep still Ok for this

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
See you then Jim, looking forward to It, hope you mind what I look like cause in my old age I've forgot what you do 🤣🤣

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have a great days guys I am sure the course will be in very good condition this time of year and that the new greens convenor has got it looking splendid. Patrick remember to replace your diviots and try to avoid the woods

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Have a great days guys I am sure the course will be in very good condition this time of year and that the new greens convenor has got it looking splendid. Patrick remember to replace your diviots and try to avoid the woods

To be fair to the big fella he spanked me good and proper today though does have some issues understanding the rules in 2down gets a stroke a hole concept.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really enjoyed that, thanks Cabby for the hospitality. Course is in great condition and it's easy to see why the members love it there.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is golf indeed, my game was way off too. Patrick was on sharp form today, just shows what 8 games in 7 days does! :rofl:

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That is golf indeed, my game was way off too. Patrick was on sharp form today, just shows what 8 games in 7 days does! :rofl:

Clearly something about Patrick is putting people off their game ... happened to me on Friday at Nairn. Tragic that I'm sitting in a Dundee hotel right now but couldn't join you earlier - work is such an inconvenience.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thanks Cabby, enjoyed it, despite you making me play from the blue;)

I'm not a fan of tree's myself but i could tell yesterday how much you love them:rofl:

There must have been a few Squirrels with headaches that for sure:clap:

You will have to get yourselves up to my track.... no tree's in play there;)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Clearly something about Patrick is putting people off their game ... happened to me on Friday at Nairn. Tragic that I'm sitting in a Dundee hotel right now but couldn't join you earlier - work is such an inconvenience.

well i'll give you a few months to get and practice before your Home rematch;)