Downfield late Spring early Summer ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
as it looks like dear old cabby is banned, just to let those planning on playing at this is still going ahead.

I have contact details for him, so if you want to contact him ref this or alternatively book a Taxi to take you from the Station in Dundee to the new V&A Museum;) just let me know:rofl:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
This is still going ahead folks, Patrick has my number and will arrange things via him as I'm likely to be banned for good long before this comes round.

Anyone else wishing a game please say and I'll get it sorted.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Oh Dear it seems like the Gabby Cabby has been placed in the naughty cupboard again, not sure what I missed.

Patrick are you taking over this forum meet ?

Just let me know the details nearer the time, hopefully Gabby will be back by then tho.....

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Oh Dear it seems like the Gabby Cabby has been placed in the naughty cupboard again, not sure what I missed.

Patrick are you taking over this forum meet ?

Just let me know the details nearer the time, hopefully Gabby will be back by then tho.....

still going ahead Spanky old boy.. meet. plenty of time yet to sort details

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yep! Still good here.

Oh I do hope you are still in Jim, if so you're my partner.

Looking forward to this have the pairings been sorted yet ?

Ye, see above, I'll speak to the greenkeepers and get them to thin out the trees for you and make sure they have the red tees looking good for Patrick :thup:

Jim, just bring a half set, the match will be done and dusted by around the 11th/12th, much like the other day at Gleneagles :whistle:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thought I'd give this a wee bump, you guys still good for it ??

Course is looking great just now, fairways are superb and lush, greens are coming on, not overly quick but nice.

I'm about to take a ten day golfing sabbatical due to playing way too much recently, as my old bones ache :rolleyes: