Downfield late Spring early Summer ??

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
31st later in the afternoon then perhaps for Jim/Patrick/IanG, that way I can probably get you guys on at visitor rates, which is ridiculously cheap at £13.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
31st later in the afternoon then perhaps for Jim/Patrick/IanG, that way I can probably get you guys on at visitor rates, which is ridiculously cheap at £13.

Thanks, if later in the afternoon can mean early evening (i.e. 5.30 or later) then I'm up for that.

Ian

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site

This here could potentially be the biggest Scottish Meet in years :eek:ne::swing::whoo:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
This is proving troublesome.

Is there any other date/dates someone would like to suggest, I only guessed on those dates, could easily ask about others.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cabby- I'd be interested in playing. I'm sure williamalex1 and willieP would too, subject to availability. I just need a bit of advance warning to build up some flexi time.

I can also see you're going round in circles. My advice is- book a time and date, see who can come. You can't please everyone.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The problem is this, if only 3 wish a game I can get them on as guests @£13 A head if more wish to play there needs to be a £20 deposit paid, so if and maybees doesn't quite work.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The problem is this, if only 3 wish a game I can get them on as guests @£13 A head if more wish to play there needs to be a £20 deposit paid, so if and maybees doesn't quite work.

Just keep me in the loop and I can book a time in advance at the £13.00 members guest rate. Always a great deal playing it for £13, worth every penny

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Haha....very good Hanky Panky, if there are only 3 guests playing it'll be £13 any more and the fee will be devided equally.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

Just keep me in the loop and I can book a time in advance at the £13.00 members guest rate. Always a great deal playing it for £13, worth every penny

There you go then, 3 ball of Me, you and Hank one afternoon:thup:

off the yellows mind;)

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site

off the yellows mind;)[/QUOTE

You having a laugh pop gun (yellows) surely it would need to be a fourball not sure I could handle you at one side and Gabby at the other ma ears wid be burning. Which one would you be clowns to the right or joker to the left ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

off the yellows mind;)[/QUOTE

You having a laugh pop gun (yellows) surely it would need to be a fourball not sure I could handle you at one side and Gabby at the other ma ears wid be burning. Which one would you be clowns to the right or joker to the left ?

better if i was to the right of you with my history;)

plus i've played off the whites before and it was a beast

Last edited: