Don't you just love ebay

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I never stop to be amazed sometimes by the prices I get on ebay.

I always keep the balls I have used for a couple of rounds and when there are enough to make a decent quantity I flog them on ebay for practice use.

I put two dozen on ebay, absolute bidding war and I get back nearly half of the price I paid for them new.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I sell all my old gear on Ebay. It's a lottery, sometimes I sell a club for more than I paid for it, other times it doesn't sell until I repeat the listing a couple of times. But it really helps pay for the new gear and means my outlay is not exceptionally high.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sold 2 pairs of shoes recently
£20 a pair

Not bad really

Sold my wedges to my pp tho

Bag still for sale awaiting someone to come back to me

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I sell all my old gear on Ebay. It's a lottery, sometimes I sell a club for more than I paid for it, other times it doesn't sell until I repeat the listing a couple of times. But it really helps pay for the new gear and means my outlay is not exceptionally high.

I sold my old M4, 3 wood a few months ago for £20 more than I paid for it. It was a year old. To be fair it was in excellent condition and I’d used it about twice

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I baught some protein bars. 12 for £20. They where rank. I decided to sell 11 of them on ebay and got £21. What's crazy is there where plenty at a "buy now" price of £20!!!!!!

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Love it, paid and made on it over the years.

I often find the Xmas holidays is a good time as I am off work but at home so use the time to sell stuff I dont use. Sometimes I get a good deal on stuff, sometimes it goes cheap. I always start off at £1, no matter what I am selling and let the buyers decide the price.

dronfield

Visit site
Agreed

The 10% final value fee is too high.. 5% max and PayPal fee? Sod off.. should be free

5% total fee would still make them millions

Recently they seem to have been doing the £1 max selling fee fairly frequently - I have sold a bit of golf & other stuff & paid low fee (Paypal not part of the offer).

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Recently they seem to have been doing the £1 max selling fee fairly frequently - I have sold a bit of golf & other stuff & paid low fee (Paypal not part of the offer).

They did it but they didn't tell me I had to accept the offer

I sold my stuff within the dates but because I didn't click activate offer I had to pay

Cheeky