Does a golf instagram account following fashion tickle your fancy at all?

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And if yes, what would want to see on it?

Bearing in mind the idea would be to post golf gear worn by your average looking bloke, and not some gym mad 6ft 6 man model with a 6 pack and a man bun.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
My niece told me about instagram once, but I've forgotten what she said. Don't know what an instagram account does.

However, I might be one of those "average looking blokes" you mention.

My golf-fashion sense is very "Neil Coles" circa 1972. (Thinking again - probably more like his caddie)

Neil Coles.jpeg

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
You'd just need to be busy with posting stuff once a day around the same time. Comment on popular celebrities and brands. Also comment on other related posts, preferably something relatable or witty so people will click on your account.
Follow accounts that are interested in the same products - golf related.
People who click on your account will need to be able to see what you're about so create 2 sentences explaining what you're doing.
If you have a website then add a url in your profile too.

Include captions and relevant hashtags with all posts, don't just postal picture.

Good luck 🤞

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not for me (& I like to look smart on the course)

Given the ease of finding websites that cater for male golf fashion, getting them onto an Instagram site for something they’re already tripping over will be a bit of a challenge
Now a site that caters for fashion for the average women golfer… much better chance of success

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m on Instagram and follow all sorts, I’ve also bought something because Ive seen something on social media and think it looks smart, I’d go for it, you’d soon be surprised how many people would soon start following 👍🏻