Does a golf instagram account following fashion tickle your fancy at all?

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
sorry...not for me...not an Insta user and my fashion sense is already warped enough without having input from someone else. :ROFLMAO:

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
As an avid instagram user I don't know if I would follow an account like that, I tend to follow quite a few independent brands anyway.

To ask though, I saw you were wearing Eagle clothing, how do you find the fit on them and do they wash up fine?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
😂 as a younger member I’d say yeah. I mean there’s a dude with like 500k followers on there who just gets dressed daily…

Golf fits are always fun!

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As an avid instagram user I don't know if I would follow an account like that, I tend to follow quite a few independent brands anyway.

To ask though, I saw you were wearing Eagle clothing, how do you find the fit on them and do they wash up fine?
It's funny you should ask, I've got a whole review of their range... 😁 it's good quality stuff. Fits nice, small company so customer service is high, and all their trousers are available unfinished if your short / tall and need more or less leg length which I thought was cool!!

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you all for the feedback.

A very interesting split!

If anyone is interested, I have an account @weweargolf. I started it for a bit of fun, plus I was sick of buying clothes and the sizes being all over the place and having to send stuff back only to find it's £10 to return the clothes.

In a world post COVID we see less and less available to buy in store with American golf stocking less brands now and other shops closing altogether, so I thought it might be a bit of fun to do the trying on bit and let people know what the clothes are like. After all, we get a million different club reviews online, why not the outfits we wear too?

Also gives me a chance to try some more "out there" items (like Macade Golf's collaboration with football kit manufacturers Admiral) which, let's be honest, most people wouldn't even consider trying!

Feel free to give me a follow or like, and I'm always open to some suggestions to what to do next!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Thank you all for the feedback.

A very interesting split!

If anyone is interested, I have an account @weweargolf. I started it for a bit of fun, plus I was sick of buying clothes and the sizes being all over the place and having to send stuff back only to find it's £10 to return the clothes.

In a world post COVID we see less and less available to buy in store with American golf stocking less brands now and other shops closing altogether, so I thought it might be a bit of fun to do the trying on bit and let people know what the clothes are like. After all, we get a million different club reviews online, why not the outfits we wear too?

Also gives me a chance to try some more "out there" items (like Macade Golf's collaboration with football kit manufacturers Admiral) which, let's be honest, most people wouldn't even consider trying!

Feel free to give me a follow or like, and I'm always open to some suggestions to what to do next!

Given you a follow!

Btw you need to paint your fence :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I gave you a follow as well since it does me no harm. Next time I'm considering buying a lesser known brand I'll come to you for a review first. (y)

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
There's a lot of golf on my Instagram feed, there's a few 'GRWM' golf related clothing posts, but it doesn't tend to be average middle-aged Joe's; their posts are interspersed with other golf related content so not exclusively fashion. Mia Baker tends to be everywhere at the moment and an ambassador for Adidas so she has 'fashion' posts, but also alot of other golf related content. I think it would have to be more than just clothes, or maybe tongue in cheek type stuff whilst showcasing the gear. St. Andre Golf (gaining sponsors all the time!) strike me as a collective that could easily advertise fashion without it being boring. I will give @weweargolf a look though!

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's a lot of golf on my Instagram feed, there's a few 'GRWM' golf related clothing posts, but it doesn't tend to be average middle-aged Joe's; their posts are interspersed with other golf related content so not exclusively fashion. Mia Baker tends to be everywhere at the moment and an ambassador for Adidas so she has 'fashion' posts, but also alot of other golf related content. I think it would have to be more than just clothes, or maybe tongue in cheek type stuff whilst showcasing the gear. St. Andre Golf (gaining sponsors all the time!) strike me as a collective that could easily advertise fashion without it being boring. I will give @weweargolf a look though!
Exactly my spin, let's see what these clothes look like when they aren't on a bloke with a 6 pack. Let's see what the 36 inch waist looks like and not the 30 inch waist!

MikeJackson

Banned
Visit site
A golf Instagram account with a focus on fashion sounds intriguing. It's relatable when it showcases gear worn by everyday golfers, not just fitness models.If you're considering this venture, you might want to explore the option to buy a real Instagram account. It can provide you with a head start in terms of followers and engagement, which is especially helpful when you're starting a new niche account.As for content ideas, how about outfit inspiration for different golfing occasions, reviews on gear, and even some behind-the-scenes looks at golfers' fashion choices? Keep it real and relatable, and you'll likely strike a chord with fellow golf enthusiasts who appreciate style without the gym-bro vibes.

Last edited: