Do golfers need to read up on unconscious bias?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I’ve seen quite few of the older folk play really fast. More often up in Scotland though.

Whack. Walk. Whack. Walk. Until they all converge on the green. Not talked to each other between the tee and the green as all 4 are hitting at the same time. A few jabs and the odd “pick it up, that’s good”

They get quite a shift on.

D

Deleted member 1147

Certainly is biased - 33 years RAF, coming to an end in Dec. Really winds me up when all Forces are referred to as soldiers or Army??
RAF eh?
To be honest I was assuming Wrens?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got held up the other day by a terrible four ball. One was a senior, one was a lady, one was a non-member who had changed his shoes in the car park, and the fourth member had his shirt untucked and was wearing shorts with black socks.

Two of them voted for Brexit, one was in favour of Scottish independence, one thought the Premier League season should have been annulled and all four of them were in favour of not wearing masks in the Pro shop.

Does that cover every bias? :cool:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got held up the other day by a terrible four ball. One was a senior, one was a lady, one was a non-member who had changed his shoes in the car park, and the fourth member had his shirt untucked and was wearing shorts with black socks.

Two of them voted for Brexit, one was in favour of Scottish independence, one thought the Premier League season should have been annulled and all four of them were in favour of not wearing masks in the Pro shop.

No .................................................. which one was disabled?

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site

Which one was playing a yellow ball?