Delete account

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Is it not the case that they have every right to have their info removed from the site by law is they request it.
Yep.
And it causes no end of hassle.
Either every post made by the person has to be individually deleted which can leave the thread making even less sense than normal or the entire thread has to go.
It could be a good, informative and interesting thread but there you go.
Far better to just leave...go...dont take any further part in the forum
Just because that person has had enough why spoil parts for everybody else...?
It's only a chat room...we dont post up phone numbers or bank card details or anything else....just leave
Simples.

User20204

Visit site
Yep.
Either every post made by the person has to be individually deleted which can leave the thread making even less sense than normal or the entire thread has to go.
It's only a chat room...we dont post up phone numbers or bank card details or anything else....just leave
Simples.

I've no idea of the OP's issues but one thing is very obvious to those who aren't in the "in crowd" is that certain members get treated differently and get away with a lot more than others but that's another story.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've no idea of the OP's issues but one thing is very obvious to those who aren't in the "in crowd" is that certain members get treated differently and get away with a lot more than others but that's another story.

Like who?

Is there a ‘inner circle’, if so, how do you join, is it a funny handshake or a nod and a wink ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
That would imply inconsistent/poor moderating, which I am absoutely certain is not the case!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep.
Simples.
Or simply edit their details to something obscure and not connected to them?
That way the content of the forum stays intact, but without any reference to the original poster.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
what's that, Fraggers down a hole and broken his leg, he’ll now be moderating day & night, ffs everyone, let’s free and mend the slicey one or we’re all doomed, doomed I tell thee ?
Whoosh!:rolleyes:

Your Aussie TV knowledge is obviously lacking!