DCB, Very Sad news

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've picked this up from another forum which Dave & Myself use as Mizuno users, I have posted it in here for it to get greater visibility as a lot of people do not look in the OOB section and he's 'family'.

Quote:

It is with regret that I have to post this news. I received an email from DCB's wife yesterday letting me know that David had been involved in some kind of accident at the weekend that has resulted in quite serious injuries.

I don't have many details at this time, but, David suffered spinal injuries, is currently immobile, and will have to face surgery on Friday afternoon.

I'm sure I speak for everyone on the forum when I wish David a successful - albeit - extended recovery!

I'll post more details on here as I get them, but please feel free to use this thread to let David and his wife and family know how much his contributions to the forum mean to his mates here.

Un/Quote:

This has been posted today

Quote:

He has damaged his spinal column and the discs at C6 & C7 need to be replaced. His operation will be on Friday afternoon.

I'm sure you will all wish Dave a speedy recovery, he was looking forward to playing at Slaley Hall soon in a Mizuno meet.

Get well soon Dave :thup:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Crikey ... and heres me complaining about paperwork

Dave may you have a full and speedy recovery , thoughts are with you and your family ... i will say a prayer for your full recovery

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
best wishes to dave and family. puts your petty little problems to shame hearing this. fingers crossed for a full recovery!

D

Deleted member 17920

Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

All the best Dave.