Darts

D

Deleted member 35504

Who mentioned rare? It’s the audacity/flare/showmanship I’m talking about. He often tries to leave himself 170 - just because. The crowd love to see it and he is capable of delivering. Great entertainer in addition to being a great talent.
But there's nothing audacious about it, it's the mathematical best option.

From 125, single 20 leaves 105, single 19 leaves 106 and single 18 gives the only finish option of T19 Bull.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
But there's nothing audacious about it, it's the mathematical best option.

From 125, single 20 leaves 105, single 19 leaves 106 and single 18 gives the only finish option of T19 Bull.
I get he’ll be playing the percentage game, to some degree. As Ex Rabbit said, the usual route is 25, 60, 40. Some go 54, 39, 32 (there are other variations available). But for me if that first dart goes in bull, there are easier ways to check out 75 than 25-50 (with one dart already in 50). Hence audacious - you can think what you like.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Littler 5 points clear in the Premier League with 3 weeks to go, has already qualified for the knockout stage. Amazing performance week in and week out against 7 of the best players in the world.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Littler 5 points clear in the Premier League with 3 weeks to go, has already qualified for the knockout stage. Amazing performance week in and week out against 7 of the best players in the world.
It's brilliant that he isn't a flash in the pan. Yes, he has to keep this going, but he clearly is not a one hit wonder. Great for darts.