Daily Mail Shocker

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very good.

It's difficult to believe (The Daily Mail).... how long can it go on? It's no longer a newspaper at all; I don't even know what it is... is it entertainment of some sort? :)

D

Deleted member 15344

A bit of advise to the easily offended.

DONT BUY IT!

Let's be honest now

That doesn't excuse some of their headlines which people can see without having to buy the toilet paper and we all know it's the headline that creates the issue

And it's gone beyond the "easily offended" - some of their headlines and stories have been a disgrace - they are right up with that other joke of a publication the Scum

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Let's be honest now

That doesn't excuse some of their headlines which people can see without having to buy the toilet paper and we all know it's the headline that creates the issue

And it's gone beyond the "easily offended" - some of their headlines and stories have been a disgrace - they are right up with that other joke of a publication the Scum

The Daily Express is just as bad for inflammatory headlines, if not worse!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Last edited:

Farmergeddon

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Now I see, this Forum is getting like the Liberal elite, You all seem to be agreeing that the mail is all wrong and dosent represent anybody or any thing. And this is about the biggest selling newspaper in the land so you are all right and the buyers of the paper are all wrong, does this sound familiar? The last Election, the Brexit Vote, The American Election, The times they are a changing and you lot are on the wrong side.

D

Deleted member 15344

I don't recall anyone saying that they are right and readers of the Daily Mail are wrong - when did it become about bejng right or wrong ?

It's popular just like the Sun because of the news it portrays - they both appeal to the nation looking to grab the headlines and then read about all the reality celebraties and also the sports sections for a lot of people

How can I be on the "wrong side" because i don't like how they portray the news at times ?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now I see, this Forum is getting like the Liberal elite, You all seem to be agreeing that the mail is all wrong and dosent represent anybody or any thing. And this is about the biggest selling newspaper in the land so you are all right and the buyers of the paper are all wrong, does this sound familiar? The last Election, the Brexit Vote, The American Election, The times they are a changing and you lot are on the wrong side.

Liberal Elite :rofl: This forum :rofl:

Post of the year right there... Funniest thing I've read since...... Well, ever actually....

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Liberal Elite :rofl: This forum :rofl:

Post of the year right there... Funniest thing I've read since...... Well, ever actually....

My problem with the Mail, Sun and Express is they don't report news so much as stoke up hatred and division in our society with their headlines. They cannot really call themselves newspapers!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Wow I have finally made it to the liberal elite, so proud:lol: