• No, far too old fashioned

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Depends

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm not allowed near the iron, as apparently i take too long and don't do it properly. Therefore, i wear them how my wife irons them.
I was banned from ironing after this little accident, I might try the same with the dishes, before Christmas dinner :p :unsure::devilish:

Attachments

• 2019-01-04 20.43.17iron resize.jpg
    2019-01-04 20.43.17iron resize.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Chinos I don't tend to have a sharp crease in as they never seem to sit right that way and don't seem to be designed that way. Don't have too many pairs and don't wear them for golf too often. I think the creases stem from my dear old mother who seemed to iron creases in everything. HID seems to have adopted the same principle

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chinos I don't tend to have a sharp crease in as they never seem to sit right that way and don't seem to be designed that way. Don't have too many pairs and don't wear them for golf too often. I think the creases stem from my dear old mother who seemed to iron creases in everything. HID seems to have adopted the same principle
Brings back memories of a golfing week in Majorca .
One our mates had his shirts in his room cupboard all freshly ironed, pristine and looking like wafers on hangers. Really amazing as this was our 2nd last night :eek:.
After 5 nights of boozing most of us were dressed like tramps, so his room mate big Rab on the left [ I'm on the right ] had a brain wave, lets borrow his shirts lol.
Great idea, so out the 3 of us go, all wearing his shirts :love:.
On our way to the nearest bar we're walking behind some young ladies, when Rab shouts out " you're smelling good girls ".
One of them turned round and sprayed the 3 of us with perfume she had in her hand.
All over our newly acquired shirts :eek: we had to tell him when he appeared later. good times :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• scan0003resized shirts.jpg
    scan0003resized shirts.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 18

sunshine

Visit site
Brings back memories of a golfing week in Majorca .
One our mates had his shirts in his room cupboard all freshly ironed, pristine and looking like wafers on hangers. Really amazing as this was our 2nd last night :eek:.
After 5 nights of boozing most of us were dressed like tramps, so his room mate big Rab on the left [ I'm on the right ] had a brain wave, lets borrow his shirts lol.
Great idea, so out the 3 of us go, all wearing his shirts :love:.
On our way to the nearest bar we're walking behind some young ladies, when Rab shouts out " you're smelling good girls ".
One of them turned round and sprayed the 3 of us with perfume she had in her hand.
All over our newly acquired shirts :eek: we had to tell him when he appeared later. good times :ROFLMAO:

The only crime in that photo is the fact you were drinking Bud Light. Disgusting dishwater, a pathetic excuse for a beer :ROFLMAO:

sunshine

Visit site
Let's just stop to reflect... a thread about creases in trousers. We are party people!

I actually feel a bit ashamed that I have read the replies and am now responding. Where did my life go? :ROFLMAO:

karenburton1305

Visit site
My husband is a fan of creases in the trousers but not when he plays in shorts - he recently bought some tour shorts with a crease in them and I spent ages trying to get it out!

With trousers though, I think he prefers the creases because it puts him in the golfing mood! Feels like he's stepped right out of the TV!