Coronavirus - political views - supporting or otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Nowhere did I say he did not! Hang the beggar;);)

surely the fact he made that journey when loaded with the virus is enough to condemn him.

it really makes my blood boil when people weren't allowed into hospital to see their dying relatives, most of us were unable to see our parents for months, yet this entitled piece of trash thinks it's ok for him to drive 260 miles to his parents house, potentially spreading the virus as he went. wonder if he stopped for petrol on the way?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Deflect, deflect, deflect...........36,000 dead and rising! He’s involved in discussions/strategies/policies all around this pandemic.

Is there no lengths some will go to to protect these people.

Absolutely no deflection from me, he goes. But can you also add Stephen Kinnock, Labour MP, to the must go list. The fool travelled to his father's 78th birthday bash and then, even more foolishly, posted photo's of himself there.

D

Deleted member 16999

surely the fact he made that journey when loaded with the virus is enough to condemn him.

it really makes my blood boil when people weren't allowed into hospital to see their dying relatives, most of us were unable to see our parents for months, yet this entitled piece of trash thinks it's ok for him to drive 260 miles to his parents house, potentially spreading the virus as he went. wonder if he stopped for petrol on the way?
Don’t forget the Posters on here going crazy about people driving short journeys for exercise and the risk they were taking if they had a crash and the overstretched emergency services needed to attend.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site

It shouldn't make a difference, the disease is largely asymptomatic. Any of these arrogant :poop:, should face the same repercussions.

If I hadn't dealt with government their arrogance would astound me. Unfortunately that ship sailed years ago.

D

Deleted member 16999

Absolutely no deflection from me, he goes. But can you also add Stephen Kinnock, Labour MP, to the must go list. The fool travelled to his father's 78th birthday bash and then, even more foolishly, posted photo's of himself there.
Totally agree and Jenrick, but it wasn’t a birthday bash Kinnock attended, he placed a cake on the doorstep with a card and stepped back. Makes no difference in the overall scheme of things, but clarification required for those on the forum who like facts.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Number 10 say the police never spoke to Cummings, Durham Constabulary issued a statement last night saying they had.

Who do you believe?
I suspect this will be in the detail. I heard a report that said the police spoke to the family at the house and advised them of the guidelines. Cummings may not have been present when the police spoke to the family, highly unlikely as he was isolating with the virus so really he should have been in a room nowhere near the police officers, so both are technically correct.

This may not be exactly how it happened but it would fit both replies. It is a weasley reply from No 10 if this is correct.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's simple - if he's broken lockdown rules he has to go and if he won't he has to be forced to go. End of.

Yes, but we are talking Politics here: rules can be interpreted - ask any lawyer.

There's a hair's breadth of difference between the Parties when they are early in an elected term. The Tories have a fat majority for a good few years and no doubt, as Cameron, Tony Blair and Godon Brown, Alex Salmond, and as those before them did, the tactics will be just to ride the media storm until the story falls off the front page.

Best not to get too exercised.

Status
Not open for further replies.