Coronavirus - political views - supporting or otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 16999

Two wrongs dont make a right, do they?

It's nothing to do with party politics, if he broke the rules he should face the consequences.
And you’ve never reacted on here unless you were fully aware of all the facts? :unsure:

Just the other day you virtually wanted us to go to war with France over the behaviour of the French Navy, which incidentally turned out they were correct and incidentally, you never acknowledged! :eek:

Make sure that door doesn’t hit you too hard on your backside on the way out.(y)

D

Deleted member 16999

at least they are consistant Paul.... they lie about everything;)
That was published a month ago and surely if the DM had jumped to conclusions she should of put them right or the editor of the spectator should be asking her why she’s writing rubbish for them?:unsure:

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
And you’ve never reacted on here unless you were fully aware of all the facts? :unsure:

Just the other day you virtually wanted us to go to war with France over the behaviour of the French Navy, which incidentally turned out they were correct and incidentally, you never acknowledged! :eek:

Make sure that door doesn’t hit you too hard on your backside on the way out.(y)
I've said he should face the consequences if hes broke the rules, what's wrong with that?

Go to war with France! stop exaggerating what I say. I explained quite clearly that Naval ships could send boarding parties to any vessel in their waters if they believe them to be suspicious or in danger, they can take off or arrest the occupants and return them to shore for investigation.

Last edited:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I find it hard to be objective on the Cummings situation but I try to put myself in that position.

He is undoubtedly a 'marmite' character although reports I've read from people who work with him speak highly; but there may be others who keep quiet.

He lives in a flat in London with his family on a farm up't North. Just supposing they could not 'isolate' from each other or felt too unwell to look after each other or buy food etc: due to space and as a family they ALL felt the best option was to have the kid(s) at the farm where isolation was much more safe and feasible.

The Government issued advice that recommended avoiding all but essential travel. Just perhaps, given their situation, the family felt it was essential under the circumstances they faced.

Possible he should not have done what he did. Thankfully I'm not faced with the same dilemma: so without the facts I'll hold off judgement and joining the lynching band.

D

Deleted member 18588

Number 10 say the police never spoke to Cummings, Durham Constabulary issued a statement last night saying they had.

Who do you believe?

Politicians or police?

Could be "None of the above!"

D

Deleted member 16999

I find it hard to be objective on the Cummings situation but I try to put myself in that position.

He is undoubtedly a 'marmite' character although reports I've read from people who work with him speak highly; but there may be others who keep quiet.

He lives in a flat in London with his family on a farm up't North. Just supposing they could not 'isolate' from each other or felt too unwell to look after each other or buy food etc: due to space and as a family they ALL felt the best option was to have the kid(s) at the farm where isolation was much more safe and feasible.

The Government issued advice that recommended avoiding all but essential travel. Just perhaps, given their situation, the family felt it was essential under the circumstances they faced.

Possible he should not have done what he did. Thankfully I'm not faced with the same dilemma: so without the facts I'll hold off judgement and joining the lynching band.
They live in a flat in London, not him in his own!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Cummings lives in a £1.6 million townhouse in leafy Islington. Shortly after moving in 2013, Cummings got an extension designed by high-end architects Hamish & Lyons that features a “tapestry room”, along with a “formal living room” and reading room.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

well you haven't disappointed then... theres no excused for what he did, others that have done less resigned.. typical tory hypocrisy

D

Deleted member 16999

Cummings lives in a £1.6 million townhouse in leafy Islington. Shortly after moving in 2013, Cummings got an extension designed by high-end architects Hamish & Lyons that features a “tapestry room”, along with a “formal living room” and reading room.
Definitely a flat then.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.