Cooden Meet 2018. (Yep, it's early but I don't care!!)..........................

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Lets hope my very passable Douglas Bader impersonation disappears after I play my 7th game in 11 days tomorrow. 🤐

heronsghyll

Head Pro
Visit site
Based on requests, I have come up with the following order of play for the morning rounds...

1 Robin, Guy, Heronsghyll, Smiffy
2 Paperboy, Swingalot, Chrisd, BlueinMunich
3 Leftie, Dhan, AndyN, Lurch
4 Golfmmad, Full Throttle, Fish, Norrin Radd
5 94tegsi, Midnight, Chisteve, Spongebob59

Awesome - looks good. Also as 5 x 4’s we are more likely to finish closer together! More social.....

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As a first timer I've a couple of questions :

1) Anywhere we can charge trolley batteries over lunch ?
2) Smart trainers allowed in the clubhouse and do we need to change for the evening BBQ ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’ve always brought my battery into the club and plugged it in whilst eating just to give it a top up, it’s always got me round there for 2 rounds.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Go Kart Lithium 18 hole battery should do 36 at Cooden - mine did it last year with bags of ooomph to spare. It's pretty flat most of the time so if you are worried, you could always push a bit occasionally to help it out.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I’m all packed and will be on the road at 6am tomorrow morning.

Should be clear of Poole by around 9.30 - 10.00 then driving across to Bexhill on Sea where I should arrive about 12.00 - 12.30, then I’ll be perched at the bar in The Harp 🍺🍻🍺

For those coming the day before feel free to join me for beers and a curry 🍺🍽😎