Burnham-on-Crouch - Friday 13th April 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Hi,

Not sure if any Essex forumers would be interested.

Just booked up for next year, golf day at Burnham - on Crouch, where I used to be a member when I lived in Essex, used to really enjoy playing here. Really friendly course, not that long and some lovely views across the estuary:-

http://www.burnhamgolfclub.co.uk/

A bit of a mix between parkland and linkys feel to it. Reviews here :-

http://www.golfshake.com/course/view/14142/BurnhamonCrouch_Golf_Club.html

Format of the day is :-

Bacon Holes
18 Holes individual stableford
Lunch - Ham, Egg and chips
9 or 18 hole texas scramble (can play either for same cost)

Cost for this is £41.00 for Friday 13th April 2018.

D

Deleted member 21258

Have been asked about the days and thought I would add a bit of background information.

There is no firm commitment required, just an indication if anyone is interested. Normally I ask for confirmations about a month before the date, as I like to ensure the club can accommodate any increase in numbers, when compared to what I have commitment to already.

Anyone who has shown an interest on the forum thread, I will ask nearer the date, to see if they are definite.

I organise a couple of golf days for friends and clients in Essex(I used to live), which these days are. Therefore the two days will happen and I have committed to the days and paid the deposit and given an approximate number of golfers to the club and any amendments I will confirm with the club nearer the date.

As I have been on a number of meets on the forum and really grateful, this year thought I would see if anyone was interested from the forum in an Essex meet, as had not seen any before.:confused: Normally I have 16-28 players attending and are very relaxed days, very informal and easy going. Some people make up fourballs, pairs or 3balls, some come on their own and play with others etc

Basically they are like a society day, with various comps and mini comps(like NP, NP2, LD) included but at no cost, as I purchase the cheapest and nasty prizes I can find.:D