Cooden Friday 21st June 2024....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm up for it Smiffy, as is Dhan (hope he makes it this time). I have a couple of guys interested as well but have said that it all depends on numbers, and they are OK with that. They have a tenuous Forum connection in that they have both been to a Gainsborough meet.

It would be good to get some of the earlier attendees out - Pieman, Murph (often lurking), James (now known as Jamie :ROFLMAO:), Slasher, Golfmmad, Richart, Blue in Munich, Paperboy, etc

Apologies to any I've missed - and there are several ...

Whatever happened to Viscount17, Richard C (and Charlie)?

I’ll drop BIM a message and let him know

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'll update the thread properly next week as I'm still away on holiday until next Tuesday. I'll confirm a final price with the club and at the moment I'll say that we'll limit numbers to 30. So still plenty of spaces left.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
OK, as its the last one add me in. Dependant on dates of course.
Thanks for sorting again Rob, you're an absolute treasure darling. 😍😂.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I'm up for it Smiffy, as is Dhan (hope he makes it this time). I have a couple of guys interested as well but have said that it all depends on numbers, and they are OK with that. They have a tenuous Forum connection in that they have both been to a Gainsborough meet.

It would be good to get some of the earlier attendees out - Pieman, Murph (often lurking), James (now known as Jamie :ROFLMAO:), Slasher, Golfmmad, Richart, Blue in Munich, Paperboy, etc

That’s just great… not even a mention! :ROFLMAO: Would love to but it might be a bit too far.

Slasher would be a good addition to the day. Everyone would walk off with more balls than they started with…. Apart from Slasher:ROFLMAO:

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

i will definitely come if free Roger - maybe come down the night before and take Knobby out and get him hammereed (3 beers)!