Come one you Lillywhites..........

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
Great game at the Lane today, Spurs certainly outplayed Liverpool ( unlike last year !! ).

I just dont see Liverpool competing this year, their midfield is just not up to it unless they put Benayoun on from the start. They also have no strength in depth, looking at their bench, I could not see a game changing player.

Come on you Spurs !!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I watched it in the clubhouse and thought Spurs looked ok. Not great but no relegation problems and definitely top 6/7 potential. I think Corluka (???) is becoming a great player and that you'll get plenty of goals thise season. Modriv finally looks interested in playing and is getting better. Enjoyable game.

I agree that Liverpool don't look like winning the title and injuries will leave them struggling unless he bolsters the midfield. Alonso is a big gap to fill.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Aside from the penalty (denied), I thought it was a scrappy game from two teams without a clue. Should have been a draw. Nothing there to trouble the mighty Arse, or Utd, or the russians from the bridge.

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Should have been a draw? Which game were you watching? They hardly had a sniff & if it wasn't for Keanes inability (today at least) to stick the ball away & a couple of good saves from Reina,we would've had about 4 or 5.

Typical gooner comment really,not surprised in the slightest.