Come on all you experts...

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I have recently purchased the missing 2 iron from my set which gives me 1-Sw, putter, 3 wood and driver.
Ive now seen a 61 deg LW in the same set.
Do I swap my 3 wood for the LW
My bag would then be driver, 1-LW, putter.

Decisions decisions :D

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have recently purchased the missing 2 iron from my set which gives me 1-Sw, putter, 3 wood and driver.

Can you post a video of your swing so we can better advise you? :eek: :D :D

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would suggest after looking at your club line up, that you keep the 3w. After all, every bag should have at least one club you can hit.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would refer the honourable (?) gentleman (??) to the numerous previous threads on which he has commented on only requiring PW, GW & SW :D :D

Possibly because he couldn't find a matching LW?

That would make him more of a gear tart than Smiffy and RickG combined.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I would refer the honourable (?) gentleman (??) to the numerous previous threads on which he has commented on only requiring PW, GW & SW :D :D

Possibly because he couldn't find a matching LW?

That would make him more of a gear tart than Smiffy and RickG combined.

noooooooooo

The SW would become my GW, the LW become my SW, take away the first wedge you thought of and it's 14 clubs :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Damn, that's the pro prize at Blackmoor shot. Anyone want an ancient Taylormade 2 iron ? (pictures to follow Brendy.) ;) ;)

DCB

Visit site

You're obviously as a player who stalks the course with great skill and ability. I would suggest that you drop the putter to make room for the lob wedge. You have after all a perfect replacement for your putter in the 1 iron that you carry. After using it for shaving in the morning, you can use it for holing the 2' putts you will have left yourself after a perfectly executed 3 wood shot into the green. If you are playing a longer par 5, you will obviously have played a 2 iron into the green, hence the lack of 5 wood in the bag.

Your bag would then be driver, 3 wood, 1-LW,

The 1 iron could also be used as protection during a thunder storm. As Mr Trevino once said... "even God can't hit a 1 iron"

:D

Failing that, perhaps some lessons from our legendary Forum warrior Bobimus Macsimus. He'll see you allright V easy ;)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I heard a phrase once...
People don't give up playing golf because they get old, they get old because they give up playing golf.

I still get a buzz out of nailing a long iron onto the green from over 200yds out that never leaves the flag. :D

Much more satisfying than hitting hybrids :)