cobra baffler

ianmc

Club Champion
Visit site
im after a new utility and after reading the posts on this forum the baffler seems the best option.im in the process of joining a new club which is quite tight and was looking for a extra tee shot option but is the baffler the best available?looking forward to your replies on this the cheapest i can find it for is £85 anyone know of anywhere cheaper this was pricebuster golf. thanks ian mc

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
The baffler is the best available by a country mile. I use them and so do many, many very good golfers.

I personally wouldn't use pricebuster golf as they are, from many pals experience a very, very shoddy outfit. If you want to know the why's and wherefor's PM me. I would rather pay double everywhere else than use them.

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
"The baffler is the best available by a country mile."

I agree. I have a senior baffler 23 degrees which is the best club in my bag. I wish they would also do a 20 or 18 degree in senior shaft to help me with my geriatric swing. :(

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've got the baffler and it is a gem. In my opinion the best hybrid on the market. I tried a Ping g10 at the weekend aput fo interest and was moderately surprised how good that was. Don't like the taylormade ones - found the design on the top of the club way too off putting