Cheers smange!

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Again it was a thoroughly enjoyable day at your place with palindromic_bob (terry ;) ) and yer man :) . Course was in great shape as usual which helped with the score although the 16th was tricky enough :whistle: ;) ;)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Again it was a thoroughly enjoyable day at your place with palindromic_bob (terry ;) ) and yer man :) . Course was in great shape as usual which helped with the score although the 16th was tricky enough :whistle: ;) ;)

Cheers mate, yep great day as always and don't forget to mention that Terry (palindromic_bob) even managed to get to the right course and early, in fact he was too bloody early :rolleyes: maybe something to do with the fact we told him the tee was booked for 40 mins earlier than it actually was in an effort to ensure he got there on time :rofl:

That 16th is just too bloody long, needs shortened :whistle:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen the results emails from Howdidido and he cant even be content with just coming down and playing at my place, Chris also has to win the open with a finely constructed 37points :clap:

Well done mate, you played well (about time at my place) :thup:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen the results emails from Howdidido and he cant even be content with just coming down and playing at my place, Chris also has to win the open with a finely constructed 37points :clap:

Well done mate, you played well (about time at my place) :thup:

Wll done mate congrats on the win and playing well

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
First time I have ever managed to play close to my handicap and lo and behold only go and win :) as always it was a pleasure as I said and maybe terry will now be on time ;) :rofl:

Nelson I will play of scratch if you can manage to stay away from the nightclubs :rofl:

Will throw out the idea of the open week at my place and we might get a four ball out of it.