Charley Hull

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Fish

Banned
Visit site
T6 and a very consistent 4 rounds.

I watched most of day 3 and actually enjoyed it, effortless swings and some excellent putting from the field, of which most were not 'caddie assisted'.

Lindberg doesn't hang about, almost dragging Sung-hyun Park around at times who got put on the clock.

I fancy Charley to win a biggie this season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/lpga-tour/leaderboard

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

I watched most of day 3 and actually enjoyed it, effortless swings and some excellent putting from the field, of which most were not 'caddie assisted'.

Lindberg doesn't hang about, almost dragging Sung-hyun Park around at times who got put on the clock.

I agree. Effortless swing and plays without too much information filling her head or spending time faffing around. Good to see Park on the clock as she's the epitomy of everything wrong in the ladies game.

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Well done to Lindberg. Talk about tenacity! I lost count of how many 5’ putts she made to stay in it and eventually win after the eighth play off hole.
As you said she just gets on with it. Hung on in there against the worlds best when in the last round wasn’t having her best day and just kept making putt after putt. She just wasn’t going to let her big chance go. With that kind of attitude she would be in my Solheim Cup team in a heartbeat. Great to see.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Erm were you fellas watching the same Lindberg

I must've watched between 6-8 hours of live coverage over the 4 days and she was just about the slowest out there. Her PSR included 3-4 set, look, reset for any tee/fairway shot and chatted to caddy as much as anyone else

Well done to her on the win, some cracking par saving putts.... but fast she wasn't

Edit to add: although gotta be said, green to tee she was probably the quickest in the field, def did not hang about

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Erm were you fellas watching the same Lindberg

I must've watched between 6-8 hours of live coverage over the 4 days and she was just about the slowest out there. Her PSR included 3-4 set, look, reset for any tee/fairway shot and chatted to caddy as much as anyone else

Well done to her on the win, some cracking par saving putts.... but fast she wasn't

Edit to add: although gotta be said, green to tee she was probably the quickest in the field, def did not hang about

Only seen the playoff yesterday and have to agree I thought she was a bit so when over the shot. I suppose if she makes up for it in between shots its worth it. A good win for her none the less, hopefully she'll go on to win a few more.