Charley Hull

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

It's looking like that she is going to finish the season with a great win at the LPGA Tour Championship

As well as being a great golfer she is a breath of fresh air with the way she plays - walk up , quick look then hit - her pace of play is superb , just wish the other ladies followed that example - watching them is very very painful , far too much interaction with the caddy

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pleased for her.

Hopefully now she will add to this win as I feel she should have achieved more by now.

As has been said she is a breath of fresh air compared to the snails

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I concur Phil, not only the ladies but the men can learn a lot from her.

It was a fabulous performance, and all the time she looked like she was knocking it around in the Sunday roll-up.

We'll Done Charley :thup:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Watched the Highlights. She was flag hunting all round long without conceding a Bogey to the course. Great round & has been said, a breath of fresh air in the Ladies game. Caddy doesn't even line her putts up :whoo:

Found out she shares the same coach as me (Matt Belsham). I'm off to ask for my money back...! :eek:ne:

Spear-Chucker

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was on the edge of my seat watching Charley win that. She scares me daft ripping into the ball like that and playing at 100mph although I secretly love that approach. Seemed so cool about it all - what an amazing talent and I think there's plenty more to come.

Honorable mention for Matt F too, a superb day for British golf.

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
Got to agree! Its great - she just grips it and rips it! Its fantastic!

Yeah I noticed a lot of the Asian/Oceania players - seem to take an age!
But I feel watching the women's game at time is a lot faster than watching the men's! I mean Jordan Sloth Speith and the like its ridiculous!

Anyone starting to get into golf from watching the tele will do the same thing! So it will only make play at club level even slower!

Yes routines are key but stick to the times - I mean lee westwood has been transform since using his 6 second rule!

My routine - Get to ball, Measure, Wind, Club, x2 practice swings, Align, GO. No more than 20-30seconds from getting to the ball - That's only on tee shots and Irons. Its 10-20 seconds on chips/bunker and putting!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Great result by CH!

Shame on GM for no article!

Great news for Matt Fitzgerald too! All round decent weekend for UK sport - Cricket excepted!

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was lucky enough to act as a scorer for her around the Buckinghamshire. She is absolutely fearless and took on some shots hercaddy and I didn't think possible. A breath of fresh air.