Catching someone ‘cheating’ during a round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Many, many, good scorecards are lost on the last two holes in a comp. The thoughts of a great score are hard to squash and a wayward tee shot follows more often than not.

Handicap manipulation is much rarer than self inflicted mental pressure.

Play a few more comps and you’ll find out for yourself.

Boomy

Visit site
so you’d say the psychological aspect as well as physical one coming into the last few holes can make or break any card

The psychological aspect can make or break a card from hole one. Physical fatigue just adds to that as the round goes on.

sunshine

Visit site
Fair play hitting it 310 in winter, you have a big future in this game

AT LEAST 310. Probably more, in winter all carry no roll. Legend.

PGA Tour driving average is 294 yards, the includes roll and of course they are playing in warm summer conditions all year round.

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Been completely picked apart this weekend. All in good spirits.

One is to ‘mark’ my ball. Couple of times I’ve had to play provisionals and just picked a ball out the bag not knowing what number it was.

Been advised and good etiquette to put a tee in the ground when I pick my ball up to clean.

Also I have to finish the hole with a putt. My ball was on the rim which I picked up unbeknown to me I had to sink it.

And I got pulled on a countback!!

Talk about karma. I must have blocked a really bad shot out my head. I didn’t score any points on the hole anyway but I was embarrassed about it. Very easily done!

Lots of things happening now that I fully understand.

D

Deleted member 15344

Been completely picked apart this weekend. All in good spirits.

One is to ‘mark’ my ball. Couple of times I’ve had to play provisionals and just picked a ball out the bag not knowing what number it was.

Been advised and good etiquette to put a tee in the ground when I pick my ball up to clean.

Also I have to finish the hole with a putt. My ball was on the rim which I picked up unbeknown to me I had to sink it.

And I got pulled on a countback!!

Talk about karma. I must have blocked a really bad shot out my head. I didn’t score any points on the hole anyway but I was embarrassed about it. Very easily done!

Lots of things happening now that I fully understand.

?‍♂️ You didn’t know you had to put the ball in the hole ?‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.