C`mon TIGER

D

Deleted Member 1156

Woods on his game is awesome to watch, and its a visual entertainment sport. I'd gladly watch Tiger playing the sort of golf he used to be capable of. Do I want the sycophantic media hype? No, and I'd like to see more of the other contenders. But hey, he was contending and is worth the coverage.

Am I a fan? No, I don't like the guy at all, but I don't have to like him to like his golf.

That's a fair comment Brian, sums up the feelings of non Tiger fans pretty well :thup:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Woods on his game is awesome to watch, and its a visual entertainment sport. I'd gladly watch Tiger playing the sort of golf he used to be capable of. Do I want the sycophantic media hype? No, and I'd like to see more of the other contenders. But hey, he was contending and is worth the coverage.

Am I a fan? No, I don't like the guy at all, but I don't have to like him to like his golf.

Pretty much spot on. I don't have an issue with Tiger, my issue is with the non-stop coverage of Tiger to the extent that you miss other relevant parts of the tournament. if he's in contention fine, if he isn't then show the people who are. I don't know why some of the Tiger fans can't see that's where the issue lies for the non-believers, and some of the smoke blowing is just embarrassing.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Just listening to NLU’s PGA round-up and that 64 on Sunday is Tigers lowest ever round on a Sunday in a major. Remarkable.

I’d of said that made sense. I’m not sure he’s won many from trailing positions, he almost always had a lead when winning and could just tick over comfortably.

6 under is a pretty decent finish as most majors set the final day up relatively tough. I’d imagine his Saturday scoring was generally his lowest average.