C`mon TIGER

D

Deleted member 15344

So what is all this crap about - the man playing worse than he has in the last 10 years and he is getting grief. I don’t see the same comments when Poulter for example and he has less of a chance of winning a major or PGA tournie than Woods has

Well Poulter has won a PGA tournament this year but not sure what Poulter has to do with it

What this is - is people just debating whether or not they think Woods will ever win a major again - it’s a pretty hot topic and as this is a golf forum it’s going to be discussed on here , it’s pretty much the main reason for the forum and I expect people will talk about golfers for as long as it’s here

There have been threads on Rory , DJ , Spieth , Rose , Rahm over the year or so will all having their critics as well as their backers

D

Deleted member 1418

Can we keep this thread going until the Masters next year? It's nearly as entertaining as the Brexit one!! 😂😂

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Well Poulter has won a PGA tournament this year but not sure what Poulter has to do with it

What this is - is people just debating whether or not they think Woods will ever win a major again - it’s a pretty hot topic and as this is a golf forum it’s going to be discussed on here , it’s pretty much the main reason for the forum and I expect people will talk about golfers for as long as it’s here

There have been threads on Rory , DJ , Spieth , Rose , Rahm over the year or so will all having their critics as well as their backers

And Woods probably has more chance of winning a major than 20 other players that you can name - but I don’t see you disecting the game of all the other circa100+ players teeing it up in a major

D

Deleted member 15344

And Woods probably has more chance of winning a major than 20 other players that you can name - but I don’t see you disecting the game of all the other circa100+ players teeing it up in a major

Umm I didn’t start the thread - this thread is about Woods hence the discussion about Woods - it appears you are struggling with the concept of the forum and the idea of debate and discussion. It’s pretty good natured until you arrived swearing and throwing insults at people

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Umm I didn’t start the thread - this thread is about Woods hence the discussion about Woods - it appears you are struggling with the concept of the forum and the idea of debate and discussion. It’s pretty good natured until you arrived swearing and throwing insults at people

Not struggling with the concept at all - what I am struggling with is you turning anything positive anyone says about Woods into a negative. Don’t see you doing this with anyone else. Why don’t you say once and for all you think he is a tosser who should never play the game again and save yourself some grief

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Not struggling with the concept at all - what I am struggling with is you turning anything positive anyone says about Woods into a negative. Don’t see you doing this with anyone else. Why don’t you say once and for all you think he is a tosser who should never play the game again and save yourself some grief

You may even be able to spend some quality time with that sprog of yours

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Ooohhh. And you were doing so well!!!!! :whistle:

All I was trying to say was that if he gave up on his views on one golfer he maybe able to spend some time with his son or daughter. Nothing more than less. Just think the old mucker needs to take a chill pill where Woods is concerned. I’m worried about him !!

D

Deleted member 15344

You may even be able to spend some quality time with that sprog of yours

Went a bit far there pal - this is a discussion about Tiger Woods and lots of people are giving their opinion about him - if you want to be the big hard keyboard warrior then away you go but don’t bring my personal life into it when it has nothing to do with you or this thread , if you don’t like my opinion then use the ignore function

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Went a bit far there pal - this is a discussion about Tiger Woods and lots of people are giving their opinion about him - if you want to be the big hard keyboard warrior then away you go but don’t bring my personal life into it when it has nothing to do with you or this thread , if you don’t like my opinion then use the ignore function
Excuse me pal you are the one who bangs on about your sprog on a public forum

D

Deleted Member 1156

All I was trying to say was that if he gave up on his views on one golfer he maybe able to spend some time with his son or daughter. Nothing more than less. Just think the old mucker needs to take a chill pill where Woods is concerned. I’m worried about him !!

You should be more worried about yourself, some of your comments are heading towards a holiday from the forum.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
calm it down guys please

Del_Boy , out of order there mate, suggest you take a few minutes out and calm down
However I do agree that LP does seem a tad fixated with the return to form of said Tiger and should also be aware of how this appears to other members.

Thank you

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
calm it down guys please

Del_Boy , out of order there mate, suggest you take a few minutes out and calm down
However I do agree that LP does seem a tad fixated with the return to form of said Tiger and should also be aware of how this appears to other members.

Thank you
Phil - i appreciate your comments but I am purely responding to comments that are made on a public forum. I don’t think I need to take a few minutes to ‘calm down’

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Phil - i appreciate your comments but I am purely responding to comments that are made on a public forum. I don’t think I need to take a few minutes to ‘calm down’

well you were given an infraction by another Mod about an hour ago for swearing, and you go and repeat it in post 125 , so how about you take a week off instead

Sorted

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Woods on his game is awesome to watch, and its a visual entertainment sport. I'd gladly watch Tiger playing the sort of golf he used to be capable of. Do I want the sycophantic media hype? No, and I'd like to see more of the other contenders. But hey, he was contending and is worth the coverage.

Am I a fan? No, I don't like the guy at all, but I don't have to like him to like his golf.