Bryson or Brooks: who would you rather go for a pint with?

Bryson or Brooks: who would you rather go for a pint with?

• Bryson

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Brooks

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 20 33.3%

• Total voters

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
It doesn't have to be a pint, it could be a bottled beer or maybe a G&T or just a coffee and a slice of cake? Just looking to do something on who of the two of them floats your boat more for an online piece and why.

Please give reasons...

I think Brooks and I would cancel one another out, not reacting to each other, so would go for Bryson just for the possible entertainment value. And he'd probably be good at pool and quiz machines...

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bryson comes across as a really nice bloke very clever and could come down intellectually to my level I think.
Brooks looks a bit surley to me.
But we only see them on TV so it’s hard to get a true feeling.
Don’t like Bryson’s golf game but seen him on Ferehty and he looks a interesting guy.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brooks is more real, although not necessarily that interesting.

Bryson is a bit of a fake, with a completely contrived image. He also seems to have an enormous ego, even by Tour standards, and I think he would get annoying very fast. And he isn't as smart as he wants people to think.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've picked Bryson. He seems intelligent & knowledgeable, really thinks about the game and I would be interested to hear a lot of his thoughts on it, and maybe even learn a thing or two. Maybe he's a little self-centred but deep down I think he is a nice guy. I could be wrong on that, but it would be a chance to find out wouldn't it?

Brooks I wouldn't say no to a pint, but he does come across as very flippant and miserable. And I'm not sure he has as much of a personality as Bryson.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Watch Brysons week in the life video. Can't say I'd want to spend any time with him after seeing it.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Blimey, that's a tough choice, not for good reasons. Bryson looks too automated, and how long would he take to decide what to drink o_O. Hopefully Brooks would loosen up after a drink, not necessarily alcoholic, and relax. I'm not sure Bryson ever relaxes and that would put me on edge.

peld

Visit site
and to answer the question - if I HAD to, i'd probably choose Bryson. Definately prefer Brooks on course and around golf, but he just seems boring. Bryson actually seems a decent guy away from golf.

Would much rather choose the vast majority of all golfers ahead of them 2 tbf !

The Fader

Visit site
If I had to choose it would be Bryson. Simply because he has some interesting and somewhat different views on golf.

As people neither really float my boat.

Harry Higgs looks like a man to hit the bar with!!

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'd honestly go for a pint with both, but if push came to shove I'd go with Bryson just because I think he'd be more fun.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I assume on the basis that theyre buying, as between them theyre divvying up the $40m social media fund and everyones buying into this "rivalry" then eithers fine :)

The Dog.

Visit site
Both as dull as ditch water. Entitled millennial gym bunnies the pair of them.
I’d rather go for a pint with Westwood or Lowry any day.

But if it was a choice of anyone, a couple of bottles of Rioja with Seve and Olazabal would do me nicely.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Both as dull as ditch water. Entitled millennial gym bunnies the pair of them.
I’d rather go for a pint with Westwood or Lowry any day.

But if it was a choice of anyone, a couple of bottles of Rioja with Seve and Olazabal would do me nicely.

What's so wrong with going to the gym? Rather that than be overweight all day long.

The Dog.

Visit site
Are you a millennial too love? Looking for offence when none is intended?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with going to the gym at all. It’s absolutely perfect for those who lack the skill, stamina, mental fortitude and coordination to play a proper, demanding sport yet still want to be physically healthy.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Are you a millennial too love? Looking for offence when none is intended?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with going to the gym at all. It’s absolutely perfect for those who lack the skill, stamina, mental fortitude and coordination to play a proper, demanding sport yet still want to be physically healthy.

No offence intended. But still taking cheap shots and then doubling down on the reply ?