Britain's got talent

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I was about to post :-

Oh no it hasn't!!!

Then I watched the clip.

I truly hope this lady goes to the final and wins it, signs a multi-million pound deal and rakes it in! What a voice!!
Not my sort of music but I know a good singer when I hear one.

colintrav

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I don't have the fortune of watching Sat night TV period thankfully , but what i will say is Looks ain't all that important anyone remember Alison Moyet ?
But I feel Simon has realised that she can actually sing better than all the winners of the Godeffingawful Xfactor crap .

PLus if Simon was really seeking new talent to sign he would improve his A+R team quick style instead he prefers to shower us with Crap singers that appear on xfactor .

And the Britian Got talent is a re hash of the show that used to frequent the weekend tv years ago . If they want to being back a proper tv entertainment show with real live acts such as Susan etc and not riddled with backing tape acts , Saturday night at the Pallaidium ...

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
If they want to being back a proper tv entertainment show with real live acts such as Susan etc and not riddled with backing tape acts , Saturday night at the Pallaidium ...

Does anyone else remember oppurtuntiy knocks?

As for Susan, what a brilliant voice....and I know a bit about it :D

colintrav

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If they want to being back a proper tv entertainment show with real live acts such as Susan etc and not riddled with backing tape acts , Saturday night at the Pallaidium ...

Does anyone else remember oppurtuntiy knocks?

As for Susan, what a brilliant voice....and I know a bit about it :D

Oppertunity Knocks .. that to me what BGT is based on and i do remember watching that as well ,

Do you also remember the show that Roy Hudd used to present which was shown on BBC1 years ago that was another fantastic show

colintrav

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I thought she was sensational and should win it providing the press don't hijack her chances with the public

The thing about the UK is soon as you've made it they have a knack of knockin you down , looking for anything to slander you with , Typical Media

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow incredible. Not my cup of tea musically. But an incredible voice

She's the Anti-Lesslye Perry (Kenny Perrys Daughter). :p

Stunning to look at but once she opens her mouth. Oh Dear. :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got to say that I half expected her to be good when they showed her before she went on.
Wierd woman, stunning voice. The church she attends gave her a standing ovation on Sunday. They didn't realise she was that good.

It is a little early though, after one show to predict she is going to win it.
Whatever happens on the show, she will get a recording deal.

I thought the Greek guy and his son were entertaining BUT... what about the wierdo who did the crazy dance. Was he out of his head? He said something along the lines of admiring Gene Kelly backstage. Was funny watching Ant & Dec trying to get him off stage though.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
That was one of the best voices I have ever heard on ANY of these X-factor come Britains got tallent programmes, by a long long way.

But she needs those eyebrows trimming :D

I could listen to her all day long.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
She has the perfect face for radio but has a cracking voice!
The father/son combo were a scream, Flawless (dance act) outstandingly good. Other than that, typical usual talent show tosh.

Who remembers New Faces? Spawned the career of Lenny Henry plus others.