Pop master on the telly

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone watch ken Bruce doing Pop master on the telly this evening ,it was on more 4 at 8 pm .
I think it worked ok , it will take a while to find its way but it had a huge following on the radio and I'm sure a lot tuned in to watch.
...........Ken's shirt was a bit of a no no .

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wasn't keen but will give it another go. Seemed to drag on a bit. If someone gets the intro fast we really don't need to hear the rest etc etc.

babylonsinger

Visit site
Missed episode last night that my mate was on. Just watched it now and he won! Noticed he's getting some stick locally for not getting an intro from a band from our hometown aswell :D

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm halfway through and he's smashing it. He knows his stuff 👍

It's a better show than Monday because 2 of the contestants are very good, your mate being one of them.

Incidentally please tell me its been pointed out that he is the spit of Alex Brooker from The Last Leg 😆. Even how he stands.

babylonsinger

Visit site
I'm halfway through and he's smashing it. He knows his stuff 👍

It's a better show than Monday because 2 of the contestants are very good, your mate being one of them.

Incidentally please tell me its been pointed out that he is the spit of Alex Brooker from The Last Leg 😆. Even how he stands.
Can't say I've ever heard anyone mention that - I had to google him to check and can see what you mean. I will mention it when I see him

Yeah he does know his stuff - been a music nerd (as he calls himself) for a long long time

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finally saw the final. Some high quality quizzers on there, their knowledge was ridiculous. I think with a few tweaks this will work well. The run time is too long, too many contestants. Sharpen it up and it will be better.

@babylonsinger your mate can more than hold his head up high, fair play to him.
The first round of applause, he beat painful Kev. Was he as irritating off screen as on it? He was so close to getting to the last 2, a smidge in it. The woman who won it was crazy good, the top 3 all were. Nice thing was, they seemed pleased for each other, there was respect there.

babylonsinger

Visit site
Finally saw the final. Some high quality quizzers on there, their knowledge was ridiculous. I think with a few tweaks this will work well. The run time is too long, too many contestants. Sharpen it up and it will be better.

@babylonsinger your mate can more than hold his head up high, fair play to him.
The first round of applause, he beat painful Kev. Was he as irritating off screen as on it? He was so close to getting to the last 2, a smidge in it. The woman who won it was crazy good, the top 3 all were. Nice thing was, they seemed pleased for each other, there was respect there.
He seemed pretty happy when I spoke to him. I did tell him the Champions League experience of the final two probably gave them the edge :D