Bridgestone Tour B RX

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m pretty sure the Duo is the US/ European version of the DX2. The UK website only currently lists the FG Tour with a Urethane cover. But if they have stopped producing the DX3U, maybe we’ll see a DX2U appear soon.

They seem to use Duo rather than DX2 in the US marketing so I would expect it to end up in the UK under the DX2 headline banner if it arrives. More likely to be the DX2 Professional than U IMO.

Having played a ball of this spec for the last few months I am personally convinced of the benefits but the companies are struggling to maintain product differential, and associated pricing. It's the only reason I can see why Titielst haven't got a DT True soft with a Urethane cover!

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a box of the RXS from Clubhouse golf and promptly left them at home for Saturdays game.

Bought 3 X DT Trusoft as I couldn't be bothered paying for more balls. They do not move in the wind! Was quite blowy Saturday, arrow straight.

Quite bizarre

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Bought a box of the RXS from Clubhouse golf and promptly left them at home for Saturdays game.

Bought 3 X DT Trusoft as I couldn't be bothered paying for more balls. They do not move in the wind! Was quite blowy Saturday, arrow straight.

Quite bizarre
must just be they don't spin as much. had a couple of good scores recently with softer low comp balls. if only you could get the same balls too spin on short shots. Ive found softer balls esp the DT went a club longer with irons

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
must just be they don't spin as much. had a couple of good scores recently with softer low comp balls. if only you could get the same balls too spin on short shots. Ive found softer balls esp the DT went a club longer with irons

These things were freaky Patrick.

Gets quite breezy up @ MGC, which is always fun.

Playing with these all the time would take the fun right out of golf.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely going to give these a go. That mid-priced three piece ball market is becoming very competitive and there's loads of choice now. Not usually a Wilson ball fan but these are definitely worth a look and some bold claims by their global direct of innovation (some title that)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Definitely going to give these a go. That mid-priced three piece ball market is becoming very competitive and there's loads of choice now. Not usually a Wilson ball fan but these are definitely worth a look and some bold claims by their global direct of innovation (some title that)

I think they're just an updated DX3 Urethane, which was an exceedingnly good ball for the price.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I’m pretty sure the Duo is the US/ European version of the DX2. The UK website only currently lists the FG Tour with a Urethane cover. But if they have stopped producing the DX3U, maybe we’ll see a DX2U appear soon.

the link Jacko posted says its a replacement for the DX3U but is a 3 piece with diff dimple pattern...

wasn't impressed with the Dx3 spin so lets hope this hits the spot...... then stops;)