Bling Your Swing - They are AWESOME!

T

thecraw

As I stated earlier today I would be posting a review, well here it is.

Bubba Pink is so yesterday - say hello to Craw White. :D:D:D

Blingbling002_zps0a2578e6.jpg

I managed to chip the back of my driver which I found very off putting at address, even when I touched it up with a marker pen it just looked hideous. The Ping i20 driver being a matt black finish was never going to look right again so I toyed with the idea of putting one of those "skinz" over the head but I thought they looked really cheap and nasty and if you didn't do it properly it looked worse than the chip in the paint.

This is where Graham at Bling Your Swing came to the rescue. A couple of emails assured me that Graham and his crew knew what they were doing and my club head was going to be in safe hands. A new shaft purchase then convinced me that white was the way forward. White was the easy part. Graham then came back and confused me by offering matt or gloss, metallic gloss or metallic matt!!!! I took Graham's advice and settled on his recommendation of metallic gloss white finish. He didn't disappoint me or let me down.

Blingbling001_zpsbc8c7a1d.jpg

It was then a case of removing the head from the shaft and I then posted it to Bling Your Swing in Gateshead. The crew at Bling Your Swing turned my club around in just over 7 days which I was delighted with meaning I get to christen her over the weekend at Machrihanish.

Today was the day that the club head arrived back and it didn't disappoint at all, in fact I'm delighted with it, the quality of workmanship and attention to detail phenomenal. I can't thank them enough or recommend them highly enough. If you have a club that needs a repair or has any sort of blemish then trust these guys to sort it for you. You'll get your old club back in brand new condition!

And the best thing. It only cost me £35 sheets including return delivery. 110% RECOMMENDED.

Blingbling003_zpsaab90b70.jpg

Blingbling004_zps681cec53.jpg

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pretty good finish I have to say.

Right lads there the solution to the skidmarks on your woods, Bigslice this would sort the RBZ your trying to shift ;)

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
That looks fantastic Crawford. I rally like that.

I too have dropped them an email asking if they can give me an "Anser" Mat finish to my 910 sticks.

Last edited:

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
That looks excellent, if I'd been asked to guess the price I would have stated more than that TBH. Might have to get my fairway (with impressive new sky mark) done.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I love it. Have emailed them about my driver and 3 wood.

I got a reply to my email from Graham Smith at 8.20 last night, two hours after enquiring. Not an automated one either! How good is that???
£35.00 to paint mine matt white which includes return delivery. Cheap as chips and it will be going off for the "treatment" early next week.

A

Alex1975

I wanted to hate it, I wanted to question why you picked white but I cant, it looks good and it looks like a great job!

J5MBF

Head Pro
Visit site
I wonder if they could re-finish a putter. My TM ghost putter is looking a little rough and I feel like changing because of this. Re-painting would certainly be a cheaper option as I love the putter.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well hold the press- I got an auto email saying:

Thank you for your enquiry. Due to unforeseen circumstances we are not currently taking orders from new enquiries. However, we do hope to be back up and running in the near future with a much improved service and will respond to your query at this time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind Regards

Bling Your Swing

Then, someone has responded saying they will help me. Confused.