Blind shots into greens and shouting fore

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

I nearly got killed, along with "The rod" and I was so shocked I've even forgotten who else was with us, but when this ball hit the green at the speed of Concord it was a good thing I was wearing the brown corduroy trousers, and fortunate that Rod had a green Sharpie to hand- I still get into a cold sweat thinking about it even now ??
Wow that's really bad! Is the perp well known on the forum?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Wow that's really bad! Is the perp well known on the forum?

Sounds like the sort you could do without, get the place a bad name.

I believe that he is a stalwart from over the years and a somewhat regular poster. I'm not certain but I think he was more concerned at the time of the "green sharpie incident" than me going gray overnight due to the trauma ???

However, I bare no grudge, it's all in the past, and eventually I'll stop shivering every time I walk on to a green

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Imagine the first tee the next day..
"I'm playing a Srixon 4 with KNOB written on it..."
?
One Christmas I got one of my golf buddies in the secret santa that my wife's group of friends do, I had three ProV1s that I'd got for free (from Golf Monthly actually), so as part of his gift I gave him those, but drew a cock and balls on all of them with sharpie. He was really pleased when he opened them until he noticed that. :LOL: He still used them on the course as they were ProVs, but only when playing with us lot I think, haha. So he didn't have to explain it to anyone else.