Blackmoor H4H Sunday, 23rd October

D

Deleted member 15344

Matty

Can you clear your inbox please

Happy to do the swap :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Just checked the forecast, looking good for Sunday/Monday so fingers crossed you should all have a great couple of days :thup:

Hope I haven't just jinxed it like I did last year when I said the greens at West Hill were lovely :eek:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just checked the forecast, looking good for Sunday/Monday so fingers crossed you should all have a great couple of days :thup:
Hope I haven't just jinxed it like I did last year when I said the greens at West Hill were lovely :eek:
It'll need to be good for much longer than that...... am heading sarf for 4 days..... hope I don't get nose-bleeds again :whistle:
They were until we arrived
Oiih..... some of us fix our pitch marks :ears:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Rich is this still the timings as my plan is this?cheers
Yes timings are the same. There are still 12 of us , so three 4 balls.

You no longer need the code to get into the main clubhouse, so just go straight upstairs to the lounge. We can sign in after food/drink etc, and get the code so you can get into the locker room. I haven't played at Blackmoor since the end of August.:eek:

D

Deleted member 17920

You no longer need the code to get into the main clubhouse, so just go straight upstairs to the lounge. We can sign in after food/drink etc, and get the code so you can get into the locker room. I haven't played at Blackmoor since the end of August.:eek:
Looking forward to it rich.

Is is it easier for you to have cash tomorrow for the guest fees?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

Nor have I
Cheers mate