Blackmoor Friday 23rd December

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Following on from Oddsocks earlier thread, we are going to play at Blackmoor this Friday, teeing off around 12.00. Aiming to get a quick bacon roll before we play.

We have one, possibly two spaces available for anyone who fancies a game. Blackmoor is on the Hampshire/Surrey border not too far from Farnham/Alton. The cost of the round will be £20 which is not a bad deal. Course is sand based, so recent rain shouldn't be a problem. Forecast is not too bad, and it is going to get warmer !

If you would like to join us please let me know.

Rich

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone who hasnt played it would really enjoy it, I'm coming from Croydon so may be able to pick up on route if it helps.., looking forward to it rich ;)

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Following on from Oddsocks earlier thread, we are going to play at Blackmoor this Friday, teeing off around 12.00. Aiming to get a quick bacon roll before we play.

We have one, possibly two spaces available for anyone who fancies a game. Blackmoor is on the Hampshire/Surrey border not too far from Farnham/Alton. The cost of the round will be £20 which is not a bad deal. Course is sand based, so recent rain shouldn't be a problem. Forecast is not too bad, and it is going to get warmer !

If you would like to join us please let me know.

Rich

I can make it Friday Richard if you still have space available.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you gents are still looking for a fourth please count me in. This is much more appealing that the last minute rush round Tescos.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
If you gents are still looking for a fourth please count me in. This is much more appealing that the last minute rush round Tescos.

I am not quite sure if Oddsocks has got a fourth, but assuming he hasn't you are more than welcome to play. Will let you know for sure ASAP. Rich

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Steve I will try and get another member to play, and then we can have two three balls. It will also mean we don't have to play together.:ears::)

Don't want to ruin your 4 ball but will probably be able to bring another down to make up 2 4's (if feesable? and we find another victim).

I can understand you not wanting to play with me again, normally once is enough for most people, and especially round on your home course where I've heard your track record isn't that impressive!!:D