Blackmoor Friday 23rd December

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm not worried about bringing an extra down, was just suggesting it if there were no others interested.

Providing we are allowed 2 fours and Rich can find another member should be good fun.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Guys, I have spoken to the club, and I can sign in three guests at £20 each, and four more can play at normal winter green fee rate of £27.50. Not been able to get another member yet, but at those rates it is hopefully not a problem. By my maths it works out at £24.29 each, so if everyone is happy with that we will go for two fourballs. Special Xmas treat I will get the bacon rolls !!

So the players are:

Richart
Oddsocks
Sawtooth
Therod
Swinger
Justone
Smiffy ?

Looks like we have one more place for a forumer, or alternatively Swingers mate.

Everybody ok with this ?

Rich

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will make sure to bring up the exact change!!

Sounds all good to me mate. Not spoken to anyone yet at my end and probably better to leave it open to another forumer. Will more than likely be able to get someone late notice though.

Looking forward to the bacon roll already!

Last edited:

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would I be allowed in? ;)

Not sure of the logistics just yet though as I'd be driving down from Lincolnshire.

EDIT: Nevermind - It's a 4 hour drive doubt I can make the timings work on Friday. Arse biscuits :( :angry:

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We will need to all be off by 12.00, so will need to be booted and chomping at the bit by 11.45. Suggest we aim to get to the club around 11.00 ish for rolls. Anyone running late can eat on the hoof.

Will bring the mistletoe.:eek:

Should be a bit of fine, fingers crossed for the weather.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I go off and actually do some work for an hour & this has turned into Blackmoor the sequel. I'm proper looking forward to it now especially as I had to miss the first one !!:eek:ne:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I go off and actually do some work for an hour & this has turned into Blackmoor the sequel. I'm proper looking forward to it now especially as I had to miss the first one !!:eek:ne:

I've had to do some schedule shuffling to be available and it's on the proviso that Rich said "Forecast is not too bad, and it is going to get warmer"

...it had bloody better be! :p

[Oddsocks are you doing taxi rides?] :cool:

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I've had to do some schedule shuffling to be available and it's on the proviso that Rich said "Forecast is not too bad, and it is going to get warmer"

...it had bloody better be! :p

Might be an idea to pack the thermals just in case James. I have been known to tell porkies.:smirk: