Blackmoor Friday 23rd December

D

Deleted member 1418

What the one that beat you at East Brighton????
(with the help of my old mate Snelly I might add, but you did have a big gun on your side too although his barrel was a bit bent)
:whistle::whistle:

True - I seem to remember that Snelly and I had a good game...................!! ;) My 'partner' and I are now undefeated in about 3 since then though! :D

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Whooooohoooo now getting all excited, I'm off to the range to work on my power-shanks :) :)

Justone, I'll be getting on m25 at god stone , happy for you to jump in

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm we are looking for one more forumer to join us this Friday to make up two fourballs. Less than £25 for the golf including a bacon roll or sandwich.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks Rich. I've got the ok so I can make it. I'm looking forward to playing the course again.

Nick, thanks that's very kind. What time do you think you'll be passing the airport station?

Simon

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The Blackmoor 8 are:

Richart
Oddsocks
Sawtooth
Therod
Swinger
Justone
Smiffy
SyR

I will aim to get to the club by 11.00, and judging by the time it got dark tonight, we will need to start teeing off by 11.45 at the latest. We will be able to get food and drink after the round in the lounge, and no need for jackets and ties, just smart casual. Anyone that wants a shower bring your own towel.

Safe journeys guys.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sorry Rich and all. Going to have to pull out. Sam has reminded me that I promised to go Christmas shopping with the boys this week and what with being called into work yesterday and today it's only left me Friday to do it. Really sorry about that and apologise if I've messed things up for you.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sorry you will not be able to make it Smiffy. I'm looking favourite for the wooden spoon now.;)

We do have one free space, so any takers ?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry Rich and all. Going to have to pull out. Sam has reminded me that I promised to go Christmas shopping with the boys this week and what with being called into work yesterday and today it's only left me Friday to do it. Really sorry about that and apologise if I've messed things up for you.

:eek: May God have mercy on your soul.