Black Friday

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My Snell MTB-X balls have just been delivered, I bought 4 dozen with a free sleeve for each dozen, so 5 boxes for £119.00, thus £23.80 per dozen, very happy with that ?

Seanz25

Visit site
Feels like it’s been a bit of a non-event in general this year? Haven’t found anything significantly discounted that hasn’t hit a similar price in the last 6 - 8 months or so?

Might just be me though...

Big Bandito

Hacker
www.stevenagegolfclub.com
Feels like it’s been a bit of a non-event in general this year? Haven’t found anything significantly discounted that hasn’t hit a similar price in the last 6 - 8 months or so?

Might just be me though...

Completely agree - there's been nothing tempting enough to prise my credit card out of my wallet. I guess this is because sales of golf equipment have been strong this year so no need to offer significant discounts.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I got a decent deal on a golf bag. No idea if it was cheaper during the year but probably not as I've been keeping an eye on them for ages.

I need to laugh at one online retailers. Golf shoes are £79.99 for months. They have an eBay spin off site and I could have had 20% off them multiple times in the last couple of months, but decided to wait until black Friday.

They send their 'Black Friday' special prices email and yep, you've guessed it, the shoes are £79.99.

Don't mind them trying to make money but stop taking the Mickey.