Funny/Unique Gear

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Yet another equipment inspired post by myself ! Shock :rolleyes:

Does any body use any unique or funny items they have in their bags in terms of accessories (Headcovers, towels, markers etc). I have a custom driver head cover with a retro leeds united badge but nothing funny. Ive a few playing partners with some really cool and different ball markers and bag tags from all across the world which are quite interesting.
Probably not to a lot of peoples taste but GolfGods have a pretty decent black friday sale on ! Going to be ordering this Connor McGregor inspire pin stripe towel (F**k Bogeys) :ROFLMAO:. Hoping it gives me a laugh and reminds me to not take things to serious when im playing.

On a side note I can't wait to get out on the course next week and try the looking at the hole technique people seem to be raving about and enjoy playing off 18, and not having 2 shots on any hole for the first time ! Loving this game at the minute

Attachments

• FB_Towel_1800x.jpg
    FB_Towel_1800x.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My 3wd cover is a black cat. Mainly because I have a black cat. Well truth be known, in the right light, she is not back at all, more of a reddy brown colour, but most of the time, yep, she is black.

My pitch mark repairer is also a bottle opener. Multi tasking, who would have thunk it?

Wolf

Visit site
Last Christmas my future Step mother-in-law thought it'd be a good idea to buy me some golf ball finding glasses. Apparently wearing them highlights the ball better against the green back ground of the course, I can't believe someone actually made them and sells them, equally can't work out why she was gullible enough to buy them. I've a perfectly good working pair of eyes....

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
In the mid 70's I had a practice ball with a parachute on it. Bought from Clery's in Dublin. The ball was a 2 piece, Penfold Commando type. The parachute was the size of a large hanky. You laid it out on the ground beyond the ball and just smacked away. Our neighbours weren't too happy when the parachute didn't deploy properly, candling, and it went through the lat fence from 10yds.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
In the mid 70's I had a practice ball with a parachute on it. Bought from Clery's in Dublin. The ball was a 2 piece, Penfold Commando type. The parachute was the size of a large hanky. You laid it out on the ground beyond the ball and just smacked away. Our neighbours weren't too happy when the parachute didn't deploy properly, candling, and it went through the lat fence from 10yds.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Would definitely love to get some headcovers and a bag that kind of matches that has a vintage / retro feel about it.

Realistically I don’t want an old fashioned bag as it would be too heavy (I’m a carrier) or not carry enough stuff, so on the lookout for a modern stand bag that has a retro feel or a simple design.

The Vintage Golfer have a cool selection of headcovers.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One drunken night I bought a box of odds and ends on ebay.

When I received the box I thought " does anybody buy this stuff" when looking at some of the items.

I got my answer when I tried to resell individual items on ebay .............

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saw a putter cover online that I was tempted to buy for a mate of mine as it would suit him down to the ground - it said "Holing putts and banging sluts." Very tasteful.