Black Friday

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If anyone sees any outstanding Black Friday deals or knows of any decent voucher codes perhaps they could be shared here. I've got my eye on a cart bag at Snainton Golf but won't be pressing the button just yet in case a code comes through for Friday.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
My main rule for saving money is never buy something because it is a good deal.

Unless you plan to sell it on for profit later of course.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
A woodworking guy once said
''I'd rather have a tool I haven't used than need a tool I haven't got.
Another said
''Don't buy a tool unless you need it''

For me, if it's a good deal, of course I'm going to buy it :whistle:

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
If anyone sees any outstanding Black Friday deals or knows of any decent voucher codes perhaps they could be shared here. I've got my eye on a cart bag at Snainton Golf but won't be pressing the button just yet in case a code comes through for Friday.
Save10 or golf10 tends to change from time to time for 10% off at Snainton

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
They keep saying the free version is going to lose a couple of features, but I can't tell if they're the features I use or not. :LOL:
I'll be honest, I don't use it that much as I have two Bushnell GPS watches and find they do all I need. I thought I'd get it to try on my Fossil smartwatch but in reality I'm happy with my Bushnells.

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yeah they keep saying that, I don't know what the first two bits mean.
First one is for your distances which mean you marking which club you use for each shot.
Second one is for yours statistics like fairways and greens in reg which side you missed the most and are you hitting long or short.
I will be missing scoring from my apple watch

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
First one is for your distances which mean you marking which club you use for each shot.
Second one is for yours statistics like fairways and greens in reg which side you missed the most and are you hitting long or short.
I will be missing scoring from my apple watch
Ok, first part I'm not bothered but the second part is annoying. I have been putting in fairways hit/missed and so on. Looks like I need to find a new app. :(