Black Friday Golf Deals

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Be careful browsing clubhouse golf. This is a retailer I've used several times and have always been happy with my purchases (& I'll use them again)

Today I looked at the fairway wood I bought 4 months ago, its been static on clearance at £99.99 since then, today its a Black Friday 'Deal' at..... £99.99 !

Wolf

Visit site
Be careful browsing clubhouse golf. This is a retailer I've used several times and have always been happy with my purchases (& I'll use them again)

Today I looked at the fairway wood I bought 4 months ago, its been static on clearance at £99.99 since then, today its a Black Friday 'Deal' at..... £99.99 !
I just noticed that as well some stuff I've bought recently with them is same price but listed as black friday specials.

In a side note County Golf have just liberated me again of more cash only a day after I bought a lot with them, not necessarily black friday but they just have some seriously good discount prices in general

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I just noticed that as well some stuff I've bought recently with them is same price but listed as black friday specials.

In a side note County Golf have just liberated me again of more cash only a day after I bought a lot with them, not necessarily black friday but they just have some seriously good discount prices in general

Some enticing prices there, prob just as well I don't have any relies coming out for xmas

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hotgolf have loads of stuff at decent price today, in particular a pair of black Adidas Tour360 boost v2 (with the leather inside heel) for a snip.... I may not be able to resist all day!

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can't believe more people don't know of County golf. I almost wish I didn't. I purchased 10 orders from them in the last 9 months. Their normal prices are just fantastic and can I also add - the way they help you with sizes......They measure out every garment so there is no guessing as to what size you need. I have moved between a medium and an XXL depending on brand - no kidding (would say I bridge between a large and XL) so its a breeze to see actual measurements - need more like them

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can't believe more people don't know of County golf. I almost wish I didn't. I purchased 10 orders from them in the last 9 months. Their normal prices are just fantastic and can I also add - the way they help you with sizes......They measure out every garment so there is no guessing as to what size you need. I have moved between a medium and an XXL depending on brand - no kidding (would say I bridge between a large and XL) so its a breeze to see actual measurements - need more like them
Spot on. I am usually a medium, but have managed to get several bargains on there by checking the chest sizes - quite often a small fits fine and it’s often the last size left.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Seems they are not all they seem o_O

UA have a 30% off, great, checked a pair of shoes, £70 down from £100, oh deal me thinks, til you check AG, selling the very same for £59 :rolleyes:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I must have just picked the wrong time to use them. I bought 2 base layers from them.. both swamped me.. (now a base layer is suppose to be tighter not to look like I’m wearing my dads jumper) the sizes were my size measured on a tape measure

Ending up returning both.. (shame they don’t do free returns) and had a run in with a grump member of staff.. however when I phoned up I got a different member of staff who couldn’t have been more helpful.

Went elsewhere in end

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Seems they are not all they seem o_O

UA have a 30% off, great, checked a pair of shoes, £70 down from £100, oh deal me thinks, til you check AG, selling the very same for £59 :rolleyes:
But in all fairness other UA shoes are cheaper on the UA site than the AG site, that’s why it’s best to shop around. (y)

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
County Golf have put up some very god deals on Adidas shoes this morning, albeit in small sizes (ideal for me :)) and a few in large sizes.

Wolf

Visit site
County Golf have put up some very god deals on Adidas shoes this morning, albeit in small sizes (ideal for me :)) and a few in large sizes.
Exactly what I took advantage of yesterday and having smaller feet helps as a few bits left over.. £30 for a decent pair of Adidas winter shoes is a bargain

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I must have just picked the wrong time to use them. I bought 2 base layers from them.. both swamped me.. (now a base layer is suppose to be tighter not to look like I’m wearing my dads jumper) the sizes were my size measured on a tape measure

Ending up returning both.. (shame they don’t do free returns) and had a run in with a grump member of staff.. however when I phoned up I got a different member of staff who couldn’t have been more helpful.

Went elsewhere in end

Surprises me - I remember returning one top a long time back, everything else (must be 25+ items) has fitted as expected

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surprises me - I remember returning one top a long time back, everything else (must be 25+ items) has fitted as expected

I was so surprised when it arrived I even checked it wasn’t a case of a simple wrong size sent .. but it was size I ordered with the chest size I always wear and it fitted me so baggy

I was under impression all base layers should be skin tight not loose lol

Was just unlucky to get someone grumpy on the emails