Black Friday Golf Deals

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Thanks, Looks like few good deals in there (and a few howlers that're merely masquerading as a good Black Friday golf deal)

i.e. BUY NOW: PING G30 Driver from £162 (Save nearly £140)
Read more at https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/best-golf-deals/black-friday-golf-deals-142950#fRGfEgVyif3RtKbE.99

Being sold by AG today on Taupe Thursday (or whatever colour Thursday is!) for £179... being sold tomorrow by AG for £162, that'll be a Black Friday Golf Deal saving of £17 surely, not the quoted £140

Obviously they fall back on the total saving being against the original MRRP, but that hardly qualifies it as a Black Friday Golf Deal saving though does it?

Merely clever marketing wordplay, all fair in retail, a wee bit naughty, just simply misleading or an out and out scam, you decide but you're still only saving £17 tomorrow so just keep you cynic hat on when shopping folks

Buy your Cynic Hat online at the special Black Friday Price of just £19.99 (SRRP of £299.99 save £280 Spondulix!)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Buy your Cynic Hat online at the special Black Friday Price of just £19.99 (SRRP of £299.99 save £280 Spondulix!)

It will be £14.99 in the Boxing day sales

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For clothing always check county golf....some fantastic prices all year round. Their prices at the moment are lower than anything I've found on so called black Friday deals

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
BUY NOW: Srixon AD333 Golf Balls (One Dozen) (2011/12 Version) for £16.43 (Save 43%)
Read more at https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/best-golf-deals/black-friday-golf-deals-142950#ikQRGXcaDUdwCdCQ.99

No so sure its a deal? 2011/2012 for £16.43 or
You can buy 2017/2018 personalised dozen for £18.99?
I was paying £13/14 a doz when they were the current version from Best4balls back then. I don't think them being 6/7 years old has made them mature to a more valuable option;)

Wolf

Visit site
For clothing always check county golf....some fantastic prices all year round. Their prices at the moment are lower than anything I've found on so called black Friday deals
Great shout, as a result of reading this earlier my wallet has been emptied on their website but got so much for my money, and its also sorted by my dad's and the father in laws Christmas out as well. So big thanks for that one

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great shout, as a result of reading this earlier my wallet has been emptied on their website but got so much for my money, and its also sorted by my dad's and the father in laws Christmas out as well. So big thanks for that one

Your welcome. I've spent a lot of money there over the years but for value there is no better. Sorry for introducing you to it.......its hard to resist their daily/weekly deals.

Wolf

Visit site
Your welcome. I've spent a lot of money there over the years but for value there is no better. Sorry for introducing you to it.......its hard to resist their daily/weekly deals.
No need for apologies I can see me parting with a lot of cash over the coming new season with those sorts of deals

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
So as has been the case for a few years now, Black Friday is just very minimal discounts billed as ‘Our biggest sale yet! Save nearly £140 on this Ping driver!!!’

When the truth is that you’re saving £17 on the price from yesterday. Not a bad thing if you had a certain price point in mind which has now been matched, but all of this Black Friday sale is now coming into DFS territory.

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
12 month subscription to Todays Golfer with 30 Callaway Superhot balls included £31.99 today! Absolute cracker of a deal

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So as has been the case for a few years now, Black Friday is just very minimal discounts billed as ‘Our biggest sale yet! Save nearly £140 on this Ping driver!!!’

When the truth is that you’re saving £17 on the price from yesterday. Not a bad thing if you had a certain price point in mind which has now been matched, but all of this Black Friday sale is now coming into DFS territory.

I see AG have updated their site now with the 'correct' Black Friday offer details

10% off when you spend over £100

Still good value if you're in the market for something but no reason to go mad buying stuff just because its Black Friday

(not singling out or picking on AG, the other retailers were just as bad)