Black Friday Deals - Don’t believe what you see

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've just bought a couple of Craghoppers from Amazon on a special deal (£17 each). Very happy with them. Yes they're really hiking/walking trousers but are great for winter golf. Warm, waterproof and comfortable.

Sounds great, have you got a link please?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I’ve had the Stefan Craghoppers and got another pair now that that were slightly more expensive. You get a lifetime guarantee and I asked after a year or so as the pocket lining had ripped and they replaced them for free. Superb service

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
@need_my_wedge Snainton's offer today is Cobra F9 driver for £279 which would be £251.10 after SAVE10 code. Probably the cheapest new option at the moment, although the price will likely come down even more once the new range becomes available.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
had an email through from Golf Support, if Galvin Green is your fave there is some nice stuff on there.

Seanz25

Visit site
GolfPass is down to £80 annually. Includes a dozen TP5 Pix balls and a Taylormade umbrella as a free gift. Torn between that and the Playmoregolf deal.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nike is usually fairly standard, I've ordered the same size I take in Puma, Skechers and FJ.

Hope that helps. 👍🏌️

Just to add. I tried two pairs of Nikes on yesterday. One was a size 8 (which I wear in puma and other normal shoes) and it fitted great. The other was the Nike 1G which was far too tight. Would have needed an 8.5. This was a narrower shoe than the other. So make sure you yet judge the style of shoe, not just the brand.