Black Friday Deals - Don’t believe what you see

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Personally think it's a matter of seeking out the good deals from the bad, not everything is a terrible deal, good percentage is though.

Regardless of type of sale I’ll always shop around to a pathological degree!

But I understand a lot of people don’t and assume that the deal they see on the page is special when it’s not. I just feel it’s unfair to mislead the customer.

OneEyeRon

Hacker
Visit site
Personally think it's a matter of seeking out the good deals from the bad, not everything is a terrible deal, good percentage is though.

Perfectly summed it up!

I'm a fan of BF as I can continue to shop from my sofa, but it certainly exposes people suffering from FOMO.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I always have a shop around the week before to get rough Ida of what I’ve been after.
Some sites will also show you best recent prices.

I’ve gotten 3 boxes of chrome softs for less than £60 and two pairs of Nike air max’s 1g’s for £55 each.

Bargain.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't see the issue... Don't know why people get so up tight about it

My headphones snapped. Didn't want to shell out for replacement just yet but then saw on offer for £30 less than I paid for them

Happy days ..

Smasher

Medal Winner
Visit site
There's some good deals to be had but some retailers just try to shift their old junk.
I pulled the trigger on a new motocaddy cube with umbrella holder for £109.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Got this in my email this morning, very happy to pull the trigger on that as been holding out for one for a while

1574854094207.png

Alas, it is an error on their part, the driver is £299 on the link, not £215. I did call them, and was told it's an error. Guess I'm hanging on a bit longer until my lad is back in AG at Christmas.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
It will come down to £199 before the new season, a couple of months after the f9 came out you could pick up a f8 for £199 I'm looking to fit my f7 driver by simple adjustments and seeing f I can dial that in before I buy another one, after watching crossfields vid

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Where'd you see those for that price? I'll definitely bag some for 55 sheets

Snainton. They’re at 65 now. Appears they have rolling deals atm. But with save10 they’re still only £58.5.
Can now get the phantom ones from Nike for even less if you use the code add30

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m looking for waterproof trousers, the type you wear as normal trousers rather than over the top of trousers. Don’t really want to spend more than £40-50. Thought I’d seen a pair of stromburgs but they’re out of my size.

If anyone sees any decent deals on their travels, please let me know 👍🏻

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m looking for waterproof trousers, the type you wear as normal trousers rather than over the top of trousers. Don’t really want to spend more than £40-50. Thought I’d seen a pair of stromburgs but they’re out of my size.

Look on millets or blacks for walking trousers .. they are well worth it. I have been using sprayways for last 6 years and they just need a waterproof refresh using Grangers in the washing machine

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site

I've just bought a couple of Craghoppers from Amazon on a special deal (£17 each). Very happy with them. Yes they're really hiking/walking trousers but are great for winter golf. Warm, waterproof and comfortable.